49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 596 users in the forums

NFC West preview show tonight

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Here comes the b***hing about the offense
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Here comes the b***hing about the offense

The more I think of it, I am for Brandon Jacobs making the team, brings a big back, and can do more than Dixon IMO.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Here comes the b***hing about the offense

The more I think of it, I am for Brandon Jacobs making the team, brings a big back, and can do more than Dixon IMO.


Gore, Hunter, James, and Jacobs?
"Don't sleep on the Seahawks"? Amazing, people still think they will win the division
Bruschi saying we did too much this offseason
Teddy Bruschi: "Niners should of been in the Super Bowl"
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Can't believe they have Tim Hassleback doing this special!

WOW Flynn impressive because of PreSeason, last I checked preseason is against 2nd-4th stringers when he came in.

I am waiting for them to say how Rachal was a huge loss.

Yes, a huge revolving door has been lost!
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
"Don't sleep on the Seahawks"? Amazing, people still think they will win the division

They said dont sleep on the Seahawks, he never insinuated that they would or possibly will win the division...
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Teddy Bruschi: "Niners should of been in the Super Bowl"

should have*
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Teddy Bruschi: "Niners should of been in the Super Bowl"

should have*

Correct, my typo, automatically type should of been, lol.
ugh... Should have...Won't be able to do it again on defense... wtf ever
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Bruschi saying we did too much this offseason
I don't know how you can do too much, especially when you add to your strengths and address your weakness.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Teddy Bruschi: "Niners should of been in the Super Bowl"

should have*

Correct, my typo, automatically type should of been, lol.

:-/
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Yes, a huge revolving door has been lost!

but a revolving door at least slows down the person

more like a gaping hole
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for 9ersLiferInChicago.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
ugh... Should have...Won't be able to do it again on defense... wtf ever
This. We have been playing good D. We just needed a REAL coaching staff to maximize our talent.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone