There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

THANK YOU BASED GOD(Andy Lee extension, get on the loveboat)

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN Working to confirm 49ers have agreed to contract extension for Andy Lee, something that's been on radar for a while. @JedYork hinted it.

BASED GOD CAN f**k MY b***h
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN Confirmed that 49ers agree to contract extension with P Andy Lee. No details, but expect it to be in $4M annual range.
To much money for a damn punter, just get some foreigner to do it for less.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
BASED GOD CAN f**k MY b***h
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN Confirmed that 49ers agree to contract extension with P Andy Lee. No details, but expect it to be in $4M annual range.

Andy Lee is the sh*t, but damn...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
BASED GOD CAN f**k MY b***h
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN Confirmed that 49ers agree to contract extension with P Andy Lee. No details, but expect it to be in $4M annual range.

Andy Lee is the sh*t, but damn...


Thats how much Shane Lechler makes. Andy Lee is the best Punter in the league and should be paid accordingly

Andy is worth that money

TYBG
I'm with sus, could've gotten a former soccer player! We need to be locking up goldson and navorro!
Well that's just one less thing to worry about.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows
Andy Lee's new deal is expected to put the 29-year-old in Shane Lechler territory as far as salary. Lechler to earn a base of $3.8M in '12.


huge part of our success last year. he is a difference maker, a rare weapon, and he's going to help make us very, very tough to beat for years to come.

love this front office.
Not sure where our cap is and how we can do it, but Lee is very important, so in Baalke I will trust.
Worth every penny.
Originally posted by susweel:
To much money for a damn punter, just get some foreigner to do it for less.

Screw that. Andy is a HUGE reason for their success last year. Go rewatch the Steelers game and see where the Steelers started every single drive.
Originally posted by BigTrez:
I'm with sus, could've gotten a former soccer player! We need to be locking up goldson and navorro!

The two aren't connected.
Good deal if our offense still sucks. We get ripped off if our offense is able to move the ball.

Looks like they don't have confidence in Alex [jk].