There are 235 users in the forums

Forbes Report: Harbaugh lowest paid coach in NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I still can't believe we got Harbaugh.

Why?....AS was elite before harbaugh
Welcome to the Niners FO. They under paid and over work to get the most of their coaches and players. The time of high priced, fat cats are over.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Welcome to the Niners FO. They under paid and over work to get the most of their coaches and players. The time of high priced, fat cats are over.

I wouldn't be so sure. I think once the Lombardi trophies come rolling in, you'll see Jed open the checkbook accordingly, just like Uncle Eddie. Winners deserve to be treated like winners.

They haven't earned it yet though.

Soon.

Soon.
Maybe he's trying to show it's the HC and not the QB by starting CK over AS so he can get a raise when AS is gone and CK wins a SB.
I feel Harbaugh will get more money once his contract ends.
Originally posted by ninersoul:
I feel Harbaugh will get more money once his contract ends.

It won't be from 49ers, he is losing the fan base and locker room with his deceitful press conferences.

lol niner talk, guess they want an honest coach like singletary
Pay the man now
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Meh. He was straight out of college. Should we make the super bowl this year, his contract and Baalke's will be torn up and new, more lucrative and long term deals will be signed.

Exactly. At the time of this contract, he did not coach a single game at the NFL level nor was he ever a coordinator. He will get taken care of, that's for sure. Franchise his a55
Jed on Jim Harbaugh:

Q: What have learned about him that you didn't know before he got here?

York: He's more competitive than I thought. It doesn't matter what it is. He will work and try to out think his opponent. And he's not afraid to take risks to go win and put his team in a position to try to win a Super Bowl.
Jed has proven he'll do the right thing.

No worries - be happy.

He won't be the lowest paid, after "The Wizz" gets fired in Arizona this year, replaced by Marty Mornhinweg.

And Pete Carroll is gone next year. Gets replaced by fan favorite Matt Millen.
Share 49ersWebzone