LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Will Kyle bounce back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Kyle bounce back?

He'll bounce....
Kyle Williams has a long way to go to prove to me that he can be trusted when it counts. The NFC championship game was not the only time he's had problems fielding the ball. If they keep 6 receivers and he sticks around I won't be mad though.
[ Edited by DirtyP on May 18, 2012 at 4:43 PM ]
Nope he's damaged goods.

A few days ago, I saw him fumble his morning coffee on the same knee. When the starbucks employee came over to ask if he was ok, he denied the coffee being spilled even though a puddle of Pike's Place brew was on the floor and steaming off his jogging pants.

all I did was
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Nope he's damaged goods.

A few days ago, I saw him fumble his morning coffee on the same knee. When the starbucks employee came over to ask if he was ok, he denied the coffee being spilled even though a puddle of Pike's Place brew was on the floor and steaming off his jogging pants.

all I did was

What's worse....two fumbles or this?

Originally posted by susweel:
f**k that dude

Hell YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! F**k him........

If we could of Got one of These vs the Giants
I think the 6th wideout spot is going to come down to Kyle Williams and Chris Owusu if he can put together an impressive camp
hes has to compete and make the roster, we'll talk about making amends then.
I think he's going to have a good enough summer to make the decision on the last WR very difficult for Baalke and Harbaugh.

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I think he's going to have a good enough summer to make the decision on the last WR very difficult for Baalke and Harbaugh.

It's going to be a battle no doubt, harbs will replace the weak links that's for damn sure.
Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:

Yeah and then in the regular season game on MNF against the Saints he muffed a punt!!!!!!
I'm pulling for anyone on the 49ers team, what a great story if he makes the team and helps contribute for us. I just realize this year with the players brought in, Kyle is gonna have some tough competition. Word has it that the coaches say he is looking great so far this off season so I don't know.

Chicago49erFan
He can bounce the f**k up outta here
Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:

well uh... i looked like he kinda slipped..... fkin raider announcers.......
Share 49ersWebzone