LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

Will Kyle bounce back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Kyle bounce back?

Kyle Williams is a BEAST..people make mistakes in life you gotta keep working hard to Make Urself a Better Person
  • Chief
  • Veteran
On some other team hopefully, I don't want to look at him. I wish him the best, but not here.
Considering he's already on the bottom...up is the only place to go
Originally posted by pakalolo415:

LOL Seen Iamsu and p-lo last month @ my boys basketball game,

P-lo plays for some basketball league, my boys team smashed p-lo's team lulz.
Kyle Williams Haters Kick Rocks hes a Niner
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:
Kyle Williams Haters Kick Rocks hes a Niner

not for long, lol
Kyle Williams could be a good WR. I don't think he'll ever recover mentally though...
the big factor is going to be Cox. if he outshines Ginn as a KR then we keep williams at #5 and release Ginn.

the UDFA's won't pass KW.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
the big factor is going to be Cox. if he outshines Ginn as a KR then we keep williams at #5 and release Ginn.

Ginn got $500k in guaranteed money they are not letting him go. he is our best returner period.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Ginn got $500k in guaranteed money they are not letting him go. he is our best returner period.

This. Ginn is a lock to make the team. We lost a SB chance because of our return man and you let a top 5 guy go?!

If Kyle Williams scores a winning TD in an NFCC or Super Bowl, will he finally be redeemed??

Kyle Williams looks sharp on this Video
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
If Kyle Williams scores a winning TD in an NFCC or Super Bowl, will he finally be redeemed??

Probably not people will still be crying about the 2011 NFCC years after we win the Super Bowl.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Probably not people will still be crying about the 2011 NFCC years after we win the Super Bowl.

thats all he will ever remembered for.
It's a bit of a conflict for me. I actually think he can be a really good # 3 receiver for us. BUT... with the additions and roster of wideouts we currently have? What good is it to keep him as.. a 6th? Would he really get any playing time behind Moss, Crabtree, Manningham, and Jenkins? If the answer is.. yes, he would get meaningful snaps relieving these guys on some plays. Then, keep him and he will probably be a good receiver. If he's just gonna be inactive? Meh... wave g'bye. I am glad he's still here though... (knock on wood)... an injury or two to others could make him far more needed.
Share 49ersWebzone