There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Kyle bounce back?

Will Kyle bounce back?

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about ...!

KW went 13-3 last year !! Did you not see the saints game !!!!

This lol this

are you agreeing with yourself?

I think he forgot to switch accounts.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 5, 2012 at 12:47 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he already has in my opinion
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about ...!

KW went 13-3 last year !! Did you not see the saints game !!!!

This lol this

are you agreeing with yourself?

I think he forgot to switch accounts.

this lol this
Kyle Williams will not only bounce back but will develop into a Pro-Bowl calibre receiver.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CainanUK:
Kyle Williams will not only bounce back but will develop into a Pro-Bowl calibre receiver.
um, i think i will just settle for him being a very good player for us this year
Dumb question alert:

Dude is a slot reciever right? Because that seems to be where his strength. He is very quick and elusive.
Fumble Fraternity: Both Roger Craig and Earnest Byner reached out to #49ers Kyle Williams after last season's NFC Championship Game. Craig and Byner also had key fumbles late in conference-championship game losses. Craig's message to Williams: move on. "You can't let it dictate your life. It's one play. Move on and forget about it. I said 'You guys have a special team and you're going to be back there. Trust me, a few times.'

Umm actually it was two plays.
Originally posted by susweel:
Fumble Fraternity: Both Roger Craig and Earnest Byner reached out to #49ers Kyle Williams after last season's NFC Championship Game. Craig and Byner also had key fumbles late in conference-championship game losses. Craig's message to Williams: move on. "You can't let it dictate your life. It's one play. Move on and forget about it. I said 'You guys have a special team and you're going to be back there. Trust me, a few times.'

3 if you want to count the reverse that he decided to fumble as well
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Yup

My prediction is if he makes the roster he will cost us another big game.

Could have been four on that horrible decision to dive for the punt earlier in the game
Originally posted by cciowa:

Nope he's back in the 5th WR spot where he belongs

• cciowa
  • Veteran

the reverse n ever should have been called in a game like that in field conditions like that.. but i will meet you halfway. Only ginn should have been allowed to run those types of plays last year
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

sorry i can not do your math. he is 4th best, ginn is not above him, nor is the rookie. due to crabtree missing some time, you could squeeze him into third , maybe

sorry i can not do your math. he is 4th best, ginn is not above him, nor is the rookie. due to crabtree missing some time, you could squeeze him into third , maybe

No he's not