There are 215 users in the forums

Will Kyle bounce back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Kyle bounce back?

Originally posted by susweel:
f**k that dude

this
Originally posted by Osfler:
He will be the 5th or 6th WR likely 6th with no special teams value.... he will probably be waved before the season starts. If Owosu outplays him a bigger faster WR who knows the system.... hes been a good backup but failed the team when we needed him... great players make great plays in big moments... williams cost us a SB.. his 1st fumble cost us the lead.. his 2nd cost us the game.

he was last years Jose Cortez... i only wish Larry Allen was still around to choke him after the game...j/k

So Roger Craig isn't a great player then?
Yes. He's a receiver before a punt returner & people want him cut for him returning punts. If he gets cut, it's cos someone beat him out in camp. He's still a threat on the offensive side of the ball. Remember when roger craig cost them another super bowl trip ?
Originally posted by BayStreamin510:
Yes. He's a receiver before a punt returner & people want him cut for him returning punts. If he gets cut, it's cos someone beat him out in camp. He's still a threat on the offensive side of the ball. Remember when roger craig cost them another super bowl trip ?

Yup. Love Roger Craig. Not Kyle Williams.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
The first fumble is what DESTROYED us. Anybody who has ever played football at any level knows that if you are not going to return a punt, you move out of the way!!!!!

So wat s**t f**kin happens dude not like he did it on purpose
[ Edited by BayArea on May 28, 2012 at 11:45 AM ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for AlohaBruh.
They players moved on, the coaches moved on but some of the fans..... Smh get over it.
Bounce back? The dude was having a great year and will continue to improve. Hilarious to me all the fans that want him cut.
The first fumble is what DESTROYED us. Anybody who has ever played football at any level knows that if you are not going to return a punt, you move out of the way!!!!!

Yes, making the decision quickly and sticking with it is the key...to catch or not to catch. But as he will be fighting for a WR spot and won't likely return any more kicks, I'm fine with him. All reports say he is working his rear end off and players are going out of their way to let him know the past is past and they want him on the team.

Still...he had six or more really questionable plays that made me wonder, after the game, whether he was being paid to take a dive. Never seen one player make so many game changing, bonehead moves. Diving for the ball on a punt, dropping a lateral on a reverse, having the ball hit his leg on a punt return, holding the ball out away from his body as he ran into traffic where it was stripped...just amazing!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Yes, making the decision quickly and sticking with it is the key...to catch or not to catch. But as he will be fighting for a WR spot and won't likely return any more kicks, I'm fine with him. All reports say he is working his rear end off and players are going out of their way to let him know the past is past and they want him on the team.

Still...he had six or more really questionable plays that made me wonder, after the game, whether he was being paid to take a dive. Never seen one player make so many game changing, bonehead moves. Diving for the ball on a punt, dropping a lateral on a reverse, having the ball hit his leg on a punt return, holding the ball out away from his body as he ran into traffic where it was stripped...just amazing!
Gore was doing the same type fumbling issues when he first start playing. He cured his issues by year 3.
Originally posted by 5280High:
We are keeping 6 receivers, and he will be one. Owusu will not make the roster this year, he will be put on the PS.. besides we already have a 4.3 guy who cant catch in Ginn. The only player currently practicing that could knock him off the roster would be Nathan Palmer.

Moss, Crabtree, Manningham, Williams, Jenkins, and Ginn will make the 53. Owusu and Napalm on the PS and Napalm gets picked up by another team.

Perfect.

Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:
Kyle Williams is a BEAST..people make mistakes in life you gotta keep working hard to Make Urself a Better Person

Well said... and by becoming a better person, you will find yourself becoming a better player.
Wheres the " He better" option.
Yes, he'll come back and make effective contributions.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by BayStreamin510:

Yup. Love Roger Craig. Not Kyle Williams.

Roger Craig helped the 49ers win SBs before that happened. KW has done s**t: 20 catches in 2 years.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Roger Craig helped the 49ers win SBs before that happened. KW has done s**t: 20 catches in 2 years.

still no excuse to hate the guy in my opinion,, esp when you see what he has done this off season, if the season started today he would be the third best wide out on the team. I just think sooner or later you have to get over a game that was 6 months ago and means nothing anymore
Share 49ersWebzone