There are 308 users in the forums

Will Kyle bounce back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Kyle bounce back?

• Chico
  • Veteran
ran a search and found nothing but if this has already been discussed, my bad & please close mods - thank you

I ask this question because Jerry fumbled in the playoffs back in '86 and bounced back with a stellar career. A player can have thick skin and make the most out of the situation or they can go in the tank.

What do you all think?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k that dude
No room on the roster for him
Hope so, good depth!!!!!

He makes the team and will have a very nice year.

No returns please!
How bout he bounce's the F*CK out of town
  • Chico
  • Veteran
If he does make the team, i'm wondering what the crowd reaction will be to his first reception, first drop...and then his first punt return? Maybe they will take punt return duties away from him? He was great during the regular season...maybe just bench him during the playoffs?
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k that dude

this. peace out
  • fly15
  • Veteran
we're tired of developing players, hope he gets cut

He'll bounce back....just like the football didn't bounce back and hit him in the knee.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 18, 2012 at 12:21 PM ]
He'll bounce back. Ginn has no value as a WR, Crabtree cant beat press coverage, Jenkins will have a learning curve, and Manningham needs to prove hes better than a #3.

Like it or not, Williams has the best hands on the team now behind Moss, and is probably the #2 best blocker. The niners are going to be forced to keep 6 receivers because Ginn isnt a receiver, Moss is getting older, Crabtree's history with his foot, and the remaining receivers are not what you consider "big and durable." Too risky not to go with 6.

Even if Nathan Palmer makes the roster, my guess would be that its not at Williams expense.
Get over it already!!!!!
Originally posted by Chico:
If he does make the team, i'm wondering what the crowd reaction will be to his first reception, first drop...and then his first punt return? Maybe they will take punt return duties away from him? He was great during the regular season...maybe just bench him during the playoffs?

He is our Buckner. Period. It's timing that can't be ignored. It's one thing to get dumped and its another to get left at the altar. He needs to go away
Originally posted by NYnumb1ninerfan:
Get over it already!!!!!

I am trying. It is difficult though.
Share 49ersWebzone