LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Manningham deny superbowl rings to work with 49ers.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events/article-2/Jacobs-Enjoys-%E2%80%98Championship-Work%E2%80%99/2746a1b6-28ca-4aeb-a5f6-76e4c3424006

That is what makes me KNOW these guys are great. Proud they are 49ers. Passing up on the glitz and glamour to get down to real business as 49ers. These guys are the real deal.
[ Edited by BayArea on May 16, 2012 at 6:33 PM ]
"I talk to Mario every day," Jacobs said. "We love being here. The work is something special. I'm glad I'm here with Mario and vice versa. It's a special thing. This football team, this coaching staff and this whole organization is great. I'm happy to be a part of it and just ready to go."

Awesome. Circle October 14th on your calendars. That's when we lay the smackdown on the G-Men.
Good stuff from those guys. There's only a couple of guys that I remember coming from another team that I considered true 49ers. If you cut them , they would only bleed red and gold nothing else. Jim Burt coming from the Giants and Gary Plummer coming from the Chargers. I think Ken Norton Jr. was another one. Tim McDonald coming from the Cards might be another one. Some of the other guys, they aren't true Niners. Just a FA.

Jacobs and Manningham... maybe.
Good stuff to hear from these guys! So ready for the season to start.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Good stuff from those guys. There's only a couple of guys that I remember coming from another team that I considered true 49ers. If you cut them , they would only bleed red and gold nothing else. Jim Burt coming from the Giants and Gary Plummer coming from the Chargers. I think Ken Norton Jr. was another one. Tim McDonald coming from the Cards might be another one. Some of the other guys, they aren't true Niners. Just a FA.

Randy Moss once he gets multiple rings here.
Originally posted by Amir:

Randy Moss once he gets multiple rings here.

Uh...Justin Smith?
I can't tell sarcasm from seriousness anymore. So basically high five to niner fans is all I can do anymore. so high five guys
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BayArea:
I can't tell sarcasm from seriousness anymore. So basically high five to niner fans is all I can do anymore. so high five guys

why do u have to be so sarcastic?

Nice. I love everything about this team.
Kyle Williams goes to NY in their stead.....
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

Uh...Justin Smith?

Ahmad Brooks.
Originally posted by Amir:
why do u have to be so sarcastic?

I don't know I suck.

lol
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Kyle Williams goes to NY in their stead.....

yeah right in our dreams.. lol
Share 49ersWebzone