Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

f**k off

SO funny how EASILY MAD people get on here....

I do feel bad for posting it. This is one of a few posts I wish I could have back. I didn't think this thread would be that serious, but since it has taken, I hate seeing this pic over and over again. I have to admit though, the sheer terror on KWs face is worth a chuckle or two.

Mods - is it possible to edit out this pic in all posts?

Why? f**k people who take it too seriously. They need to get over it. Post what you want, as long as it doesnt violate the rules obviously. Who gives a s**t. People need to stop getting butthurt so easily and calm the f**k down
You do realize that KW cost us a trip to the SB and our 6th possibly?

Yes but am I gonna cry and moan every time I see that picture? No.

f**k off

I do feel bad for posting it. This is one of a few posts I wish I could have back. I didn't think this thread would be that serious, but since it has taken, I hate seeing this pic over and over again. I have to admit though, the sheer terror on KWs face is worth a chuckle or two.

Why? f**k people who take it too seriously. They need to get over it. Post what you want, as long as it doesnt violate the rules obviously. Who gives a s**t. People need to stop getting butthurt so easily and calm the f**k down

read the thread title and you'll finally realize why a lot of people might be upset to find that picture in here.

f**k off

read the thread title and you'll finally realize why a lot of people might be upset to find that picture in here.

You got issues if you let a little trolling get underneath your skin.
Great thread . . .

f**k off

Nope. I'm just a die hard 49ers fan who suffers from depression whenever I think about KW's costly mistakes. Besides, why the f**k do you care if I criticize the OP for posting that stupid picture in here anyways?

f**k off

Nope. I'm just a die hard 49ers fan who suffers from depression whenever I think about KW's costly mistakes. Besides, why the f**k do you care if I criticize the OP for posting that stupid picture in here anyways?

Who said I care? I just cared enough to point out how easily people's feathers get ruffled when they see a picture like that. If anything's funny it's definitely that right there. Anyone who couldn't see that KW post coming in a thread like this clearly hasn't been around NT long enough.

f**k off

Who said I care? I just cared enough to point out how easily people's feathers get ruffled when they see a picture like that. If anything's funny it's definitely that right there. Anyone who couldn't see that KW post coming in a thread like this clearly hasn't been around NT long enough.

For the record, I wasn't trolling. I wasn't expecting certain people to have a complete melt down over a pic. I dont care about people crying, I just feel bad that this turned into a legit thread when I was just joking around. Que the Warren Sapp tears Jerry Rice ACL pic.......

You do realize that KW is NOT the reason why our whole offense couldn't BUY a 3rd down conversion?

Originally posted by RDB4216:

You do realize that KW is NOT the reason why our whole offense couldn't BUY a 3rd down conversion?
You do realize that the first KW f**k up led to a touchdown for the Giants and the second led to us LOSING the game.

f**k off

For the record, I wasn't trolling. I wasn't expecting certain people to have a complete melt down over a pic. I dont care about people crying, I just feel bad that this turned into a legit thread when I was just joking around. Que the Warren Sapp tears Jerry Rice ACL pic.......

That may not have been your intention bro but it's how it is classified when looked at it. Not knockin' ya or anything
Originally posted by RDB4216:

You do realize that the first KW f**k up led to a touchdown for the Giants and the second led to us LOSING the game.

I think what he's saying is our offense was awful in the 2nd half and we just couldn't help out our defense worth a damn. More converted 3rd downs = more opportunity. Both our offense and ST let us down in critical moments of the game. There is no right or wrong here. It truly is a team sport.
Originally posted by adrenaline:

THIS!!!!
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
The 49ers and Van Halen, cant beat that.

f**k off

mutha phuka must not be a hardcore fan...rather a casual fan like susweel.
[ Edited by niners4lyfe on May 13, 2012 at 5:43 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone