LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Post Your Favorite All Time 49er Picture

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dj43
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Since someone already posted my favorite ever (Joe and Steve in the locker room going over polaroids)

My second favorite (other than the catch of course)

If Dan Bunz does not make this stop, The Catch would have very little impact on our memory banks. IMO, this is one of the more unheralded plays in 49er history.

A side note: I was watching this game on a 19" black and white TV in a remote ski lodge in the Monashees area of Alberta, Canada. There were two of us who had season tickets and they were drawn to go to the Super Bowl in Detroit. However, way back in September before we had any idea the 49ers were going to be so good, we made a very healthy down payment on this week long helicopter ski trip. The amount of money we prepaid made it impossible to justify writing off the ski trip so we gave our tickets to a couple of friends who were huge fans. They went and had a good time although the seats were up high. A lot of snow kept them from doing much in the area. They pretty much flew back, saw the game and came home.

Many of our friends thought we were crazy for going skiing instead of to Detroit and all the rest of the 30 skiers at the lodge thought we were crazy for staying in on a good powder day to watch a silly football game. Of course we loved the game and were delighted to be able to see it even if it was black and white.

That little TV saw very little use after that game. Four nights after that, a propane explosion caught the lodge on fire and it burned to the ground. We were fortunate to get out of the place unhurt. Should have gone to the game.

this was is probably my most favorite picture i have ever taken.. it was in the players Lot Post game after the win vs the Redskins a few yrs ago.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*PWNED*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like a Boss.

Taylor, Montana, and Rice
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
THIS

• VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fricker:

this was is probably my most favorite picture i have ever taken.. it was in the players Lot Post game after the win vs the Redskins a few yrs ago.

LOL Tully and Mark Roman

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Joe Montana = mullet swag

Thats my boy on the right, Tully Banta-Cain, from Mt. View/Sunnyvale. We played together in H.S at Fremont in sunnyvale. Hope he finds his way back in this off season....
[ Edited by ninerfansinceday1 on May 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM ]
Originally posted by Fricker:

Thats my boy on the right, Tully Banta-Cain, from Mt. View/Sunnyvale. We played together in H.S at Fremont in sunnyvale. Hope he finds his way back in this off season....
Originally posted by ninerfansinceday1:

Dude's trash
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by ninerfansinceday1:

Dude's trash
How many Super Bowl Rings you have???? Oh that's right, ZERO!!! You'd be lucky enough to sniff his jock strap....don't be a hater....he's from the bay and put in his time with the niners....
[ Edited by ninerfansinceday1 on May 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM ]
Originally posted by adrenaline:

How could it not be this picture
Share 49ersWebzone