Hullo Everyone,
I'm Richard, the dirty rotten cowboys fan, and the better half of the Better Rivals podcast. I'm here to bring 49er nation back to reality...when it needs it. Take a listen and leave feedback and comments. Until next time, enjoy, and Go Cowboys!
Richard
There are 594 users in the forums
Better Rivals: The 49erswebzone.com Podcast
May 11, 2012 at 2:00 PM
- dRtyrottencowboysfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 30
May 11, 2012 at 2:02 PM
- Oscar
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 10,240
Why do I feel like we're going to be the only ones in this thread? lol.
May 11, 2012 at 2:08 PM
- dRtyrottencowboysfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 30
They will come. I make too many dumb points for there to be no response.
May 11, 2012 at 2:09 PM
- drunk49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,909
i'll take a listen, but i reserve the right to ridicule you if it sucks
May 11, 2012 at 2:11 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
stopped reading at cowboys fan
May 11, 2012 at 2:12 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
not gonna listen, lol
May 11, 2012 at 2:16 PM
- dRtyrottencowboysfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 30
Ridicule away, Internet fanboys!
May 11, 2012 at 2:16 PM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,409
cowboys....
May 11, 2012 at 2:17 PM
- 9erStorm
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 7,299
Kate Beckinsale.
May 11, 2012 at 2:19 PM
- Oscar
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 10,240
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
Kate Beckinsale.

I win.
[ Edited by Oscar on May 11, 2012 at 2:22 PM ]
May 11, 2012 at 2:19 PM
- Oscar
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 10,240
Originally posted by dRtyrottencowboysfan:
Ridicule away, Internet fanboys!
Oh god, this is going to get ugly... quick.
May 11, 2012 at 2:20 PM
- dRtyrottencowboysfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 30
Originally posted by 9erStorm:Kate Beckinsale.
That an endorsement? Did I get one thing right?
May 11, 2012 at 2:23 PM
- Oscar
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 10,240
Originally posted by dRtyrottencowboysfan:
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
Kate Beckinsale.
That an endorsement? Did I get one thing right?
His opinion doesn't count.
May 11, 2012 at 2:28 PM
- SofaKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,442