There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Randy Moss

I was at the game yesterday. I focused solely on Moss most of the time. I saw a guy joking around and giving pointers to teammates. I saw a guy who lost a bit of speed but still commands attention from defenders. He did not look very happy blocking on Kap TD run but seems fine most of the time. I'm not sure what to take from what I've seen on Moss yesterday.
  • Crown
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,155
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I'm REALLY starting to worry about his playing time & the amount of balls thrown his way. After he caught his 1 & only pass yesterday he had a look in his face of disgust its like its building up inside & i think the only reason he is holding back his feelings RIGHT now is because we are winning but if this team drops a few games here n there i believe he is going to let it all out & start a fire in the 49ers locker room.

I hope i am wrong about this & he basically understand what the coaching staff is doing here & he clearly knows hes here for 1 reason & thats to win a Super Bowl NO MATTER what his role is on this team.

Dude should be lucky to even be on an NFL team, a winning one at that, if he wanted a1000 yd season he could have refused signing with the niners. especially since its not really a secret that the niners are a run oriented team.

all this being said i think it would be good for team morale overall to get him the ball a little more. he is a popular name in the NFL.
but if he wants a ring he will keep his mouth shut and a positive attitude. Harbaugh has proven he will cut you in the season...(edwards)
Originally posted by barako:
I was at the game yesterday. I focused solely on Moss most of the time. I saw a guy joking around and giving pointers to teammates. I saw a guy who lost a bit of speed but still commands attention from defenders. He did not look very happy blocking on Kap TD run but seems fine most of the time. I'm not sure what to take from what I've seen on Moss yesterday.

Sorry you missed it. The game was epic. Personally, I prefer to watch the field, not the bench. But that's just me....
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I'm REALLY starting to worry about his playing time & the amount of balls thrown his way. After he caught his 1 & only pass yesterday he had a look in his face of disgust its like its building up inside & i think the only reason he is holding back his feelings RIGHT now is because we are winning but if this team drops a few games here n there i believe he is going to let it all out & start a fire in the 49ers locker room.

I hope i am wrong about this & he basically understand what the coaching staff is doing here & he clearly knows hes here for 1 reason & thats to win a Super Bowl NO MATTER what his role is on this team.
I'm not worried about it. Honestly, we don't need him, he needs us.
Moss time will be coming soon. Just like Kaep time, it took a few weeks until he was unleashed
Moss upset?

Jim harbaugh says: I don't curr.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Moss upset?

Jim harbaugh says: I don't curr.

He not only don't curr, he got Moss blocking on running downs
Originally posted by barako:
I was at the game yesterday. I focused solely on Moss most of the time. I saw a guy joking around and giving pointers to teammates. I saw a guy who lost a bit of speed but still commands attention from defenders. He did not look very happy blocking on Kap TD run but seems fine most of the time. I'm not sure what to take from what I've seen on Moss yesterday.

So the rumor that he threw his helment on the sidelines isnt true right? heard it on knbr
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Originally posted by barako:
I was at the game yesterday. I focused solely on Moss most of the time. I saw a guy joking around and giving pointers to teammates. I saw a guy who lost a bit of speed but still commands attention from defenders. He did not look very happy blocking on Kap TD run but seems fine most of the time. I'm not sure what to take from what I've seen on Moss yesterday.

So the rumor that he threw his helment on the sidelines isnt true right? heard it on knbr

Link?
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Link?

Heard it on the radio. Kevin Lynch was saying somebody close to the niners bench tweeted seeing Randy throw his helmet after one of the touchdown passes didnt go to him.. i guess it was a reliable source but who knows.. i dont believe it.
[ Edited by CityKing415 on Oct 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Sorry you missed it. The game was epic. Personally, I prefer to watch the field, not the bench. But that's just me....

It was nice being in the game. It was electric. I don't think I missed anything though.
The crowd on my area (LB 18) goes nuts when Moss catch the 11 yard pass Alex threw. It will do more to the team if we get him more involve.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Link?

Heard it on the radio. Kevin Lynch was saying somebody close to the niners bench tweeted seeing Randy throw his helment after one of the touchdown passes didnt go to him.. i guess it was a reliable source but who knows.. i dont believe it.

They would have repeatedly shown that on TV. There are cameras everywhere and that would be captured.
Originally posted by sacniner:
They would have repeatedly shown that on TV. There are cameras everywhere and that would be captured.

thats why I dont believe it happened. but idk kevin lynch is a reliable dude..
This would be a great week to unleash him. I'm sure he is hungry. The Giants on Sunday and the Seahawks on Thursday? I really would like to put the game out of reach early.