LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Sorry, but Moss isn't 10 feet tall, he can't catch throws intended for Andre the Giant.

one of them in the endzone was over thrown but he dropped two that hit him right in the hands. im ready to see Jenkins, he can do what moss is doing at this point and i think he would be hungrier. randy looked moody out there today and it was his own damn fault. he and vernon dropped more catches than they caught

2 balls thrown to moss were 3 or 4 feet over his head.

watch it again dude, moss sucked today

I watched it all the first time. He was targeted 6 times, two were un-catchable thrown over his head, one he was wide open in the middle of the field coming across right and the other being the one near the end zone. Of the other four passes to Moss, he caught three of them. I don't agree that he "sucked" today.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by jta854:
@PFWErik
"Didn't take long, huh? RT @MikeGiardi: RT @TomPelissero: Randy Moss now sitting alone on opposite side of 50 from rest of #49ersoffense."
https://twitter.com/PFWErik

yay
probebly didn't have nothing nice to say, and was just waiting for himself to be called up again for a play...

damn if you do, damn if you don't.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
@PFWErik
"Didn't take long, huh? RT @MikeGiardi: RT @TomPelissero: Randy Moss now sitting alone on opposite side of 50 from rest of #49ersoffense."

yay
probebly didn't have nothing nice to say, and was just waiting for himself to be called up again for a play...

damn if you do, damn if you don't.

Media starting s**t again. f**k them!
I was wondering the same thing... It looks like Moss has lost a step and don't have the speed anymore to go downfield.
Scared to throw up a 50/50 ball. They gotta test it at least once a game.
@PFWErik

I'm not sure exactly what Moss was expecting when he signed on with this team. Our offense is ball control. Hasn't he seen us play for the last decade?
Why dont they throw it to Moss more?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows
Question to Randy Moss: Was your playing time about what you expected it to be today? Moss: Next question.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
@PFWErik

I'm not sure exactly what Moss was expecting when he signed on with this team. Our offense is ball control. Hasn't he seen us play for the last decade?

we didnt play that way today, so if we game planned to spread it out and failed, i'd be upset
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Probably wasn't expecting to be turned into a possession WR here. Quite frankly I'm a little surprised if this is going to be his role as well.

• Apone
  • Veteran
next question
moss has to learn hes passed his prime hes not the same player anymore
Hes finding out what the rest of us have known all along, that Alex doesnt throw the deep ball!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Hes finding out what the rest of us have known all along, that Alex doesnt throw the deep ball!

This

I don't expect to finish the season with Moss on the roster.
Still can't believe he missed him on that wide open TD. That could've changed the game.
Share 49ersWebzone