There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you trade Crabtree ?

Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Definitely not, because even if not a legitimate no 1. He can catch the ball, now he just needs to work on his consistency as well. to make sure he shows up and give it his all for every game.

IMHO Crabs relationship with Alex is the biggest factor to his immediate improvement. The more he works with Smith, the more chemistry they build, the more they can rely on one another.

Alex's stats were good with every other player on the team rather than Crabs last year. Surprised even Morgan had a better catching percentage. When throwing to Crabs he had more inc's and int's. Thats not just a coincidence.

the most telling sentence was in the playoffs, when Cruz made a catch. The announcer said, "Now you see, after that miss by Manning, he was able to come right back to Cruz again, because these two work soo closely together, to learn the others movements, they go hand in hand.". The closest offensive person on the team to have this chemistry is with VD.

If one of our WR's, maybe even Crabs, can build this on the field trust and relationship with Alex, then the O will def. be a force to be reckoned with.

Spot on!
Crabs will have a great year ..Bank on it

Last season opposing defenses knew Davis and Crabtree were our only threats in the passing game after Morgan went down, and opposing DC's didnt lose much sleep thinking about our passing attack ...but now with Jenkins, Moss and Manningham on the roster, Crabtree will find himself in a lot of one on one matchups, and if his chemistry with alex continues to improve, it wouldnt shock me at all to see Crabs get 10 + TD's
Crabtree is coming up on his 4th season? and everyone wants to can him lol if Alex can get 8 seasons Crabs can have at least 4. I believe this will be the first year that Crabtree will have legitimate help around him, so lets at least see what he can do, what do ya'll say?
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
The amount that some of you over value Crabtree is comical.

Dude you constantly like to nay-say players. You are notorious for it.
Your opinion has fallen so far from grace it's comical

I praise good players and critique bad ones.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

But going on a witch hunt for Alex and some others is ridiculous

You are just feeding him. He only says these things to get the responses like you sent.

Shut up Oldman !!!!

Trade secrets revealed...

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Haha. Came off top callin em squares. I'll leave the "gay" part out of it-- word to Grant Hill, and I don't know about 10 touchdowns, our redzone offense would need to improve 10-fold for that to happen. But, yeah, I'm co-signing the rest; Crabtree ballin this year, I hope the haters eat their crow when its all said and done.

Yes... if G actually means respectful and less sexually graphic in the foulest sense.

So gay is now a sexually graphic word? Maybe you need to lighten up, or ignore statements that you are offended by.
Originally posted by bklyndrew31:
first of all Diva, i am not gay prob like you .. Second he has talents like i said and if you really follow the 49ers you will see he has ran bad routes in recent years maybe due to no training camp and Alex Smith .. Reason why i posted this thread

Reported for calling me gay
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by bklyndrew31:
first of all Diva, i am not gay prob like you .. Second he has talents like i said and if you really follow the 49ers you will see he has ran bad routes in recent years maybe due to no training camp and Alex Smith .. Reason why i posted this thread

Reported for calling me gay

Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Where is all of this hate about Crabtree coming from? He has improved his numbers every year he's been in the league. He has made improvements despite not ever participating in the preseason, lack of offensive creativity (during the singletary regime), lack of wr talent opposite him, and (most important to a wr's success) mediocre qb play.

I think a lot of people will never forgive him for his rookie holdout, which is longer than any rookie holdout that I can ever remember. It was pretty hard for the fanbase to take, after the initial excitement of landing him, and then thinking he might actually re-enter the draft a year later and the Niners ending up with nothing. We basically found out what would happen if some rotten rookie decided not to come to SF. He ended up signing two weeks into the season when we dropped our first five games when we were supposed to go to the playoffs, and he's skipped training camp for three straight years. I think that about sums it up.
Trade secrets revealed...

perception is not always reality.

lol wtf is that little animation of?
Originally posted by DirtyP:
So gay is now a sexually graphic word? Maybe you need to lighten up, or ignore statements that you are offended by.

Out of all that I said, that's what you took out of it?

You're better than that.

It just dawned on me you probably weren't talking to me, I just wanted an excuse to use that Grant Hill PSA. It's so retarded
[ Edited by TheGoldStandard on May 8, 2012 at 2:03 PM ]
I wish I could kill this thread... or at least trade some posters in here for some smokehouse ruffles.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Out of all that I said, that's what you took out of it?

You're better than that.

It just dawned on me you probably weren't talking to me, I just wanted an excuse to use that Grant Hill PSA. It's so retarded

Lol yeah sorry dude I was responding to old man
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Lol yeah sorry dude I was responding to old man

Okay, lol.. clarification. This was the quote from not you but someone else that I was offended by.. and the quote wasn't even to or applicable to me...

When Crab tears it up this year, you all will suck his dick.
... and so, yes... disgusting phrasing, and it was offensive. I would go out on a limb to say the mods were displeased with the comment also, and wouldn't like this or similar comments to be used here. So when you asked me earlier.. "is this a G forum?" It may not be, but I would hope it to be a forum decent enough to avoid such vile phrases. Football forum and all... I can't see any reason to be talking about performing the act you described. If that's the talk that appeals to you, I doubt anyone here wants to converse it further, ya know?
LiOriginally posted by oldman9er:
Okay, lol.. clarification. This was the quote from not you but someone else that I was offended by.. and the quote wasn't even to or applicable to me...

When Crab tears it up this year, you all will suck his dick.
... and so, yes... disgusting phrasing, and it was offensive. I would go out on a limb to say the mods were displeased with the comment also, and wouldn't like this or similar comments to be used here. So when you asked me earlier.. "is this a G forum?" It may not be, but I would hope it to be a forum decent enough to avoid such vile phrases. Football forum and all... I can't see any reason to be talking about performing the act you described. If that's the talk that appeals to you, I doubt anyone here wants to converse it further, ya know?

You should lighten up. There are people out their who use foul language as a way to keep things humorous, and there are many people who think it is funny. If you don't like it you should be able to ignore it no problem. Try to remember that this is the internet, not your living room.
[ Edited by DirtyP on May 8, 2012 at 5:27 PM ]