LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Would you trade Crabtree ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
well one td pass was from Akers

Sus, Alex is his QB which explains the low TDs and he needed a kicker to get him one.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Sus, Alex is his QB which explains the low TDs and he needed a kicker to get him one.

Yeah I liked your critique of Kaepernick having the ball point backwards at the far end of his windup.... Nice one dude you looked really smart right there.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Where is all of this hate about Crabtree coming from? He has improved his numbers every year he's been in the league. He has made improvements despite not ever participating in the preseason, lack of offensive creativity (during the singletary regime), lack of wr talent opposite him, and (most important to a wr's success) mediocre qb play.

In my case, his rookie hold-out left a bad taste in my mouth. That is just hard to get over, but slowly, very slowly, that taste is going away.

I hope that he continues to improve.

im not going to lie and say tht I dont think Crabtree is expendable now that we have Jenkins cause Ive said it numerous times on other pages. But if we can get the Crab that makes those shifty moves and the somehow get him to stay up and get some YAC, we will have the 1rd pick that Crab is. With moss and VD stealing the attention,we should see alot more of the Crab that can play lights out. I still believe in Crabtree, but if he underperforms and Jenkins comes to play every sunday, might as well out him on the trade block and try to get something for him even though there no true holes on the team that arnt questionmarks and astrisks
Originally posted by martysofresh:

im not going to lie and say tht I dont think Crabtree is expendable now that we have Jenkins cause Ive said it numerous times on other pages. But if we can get the Crab that makes those shifty moves and the somehow get him to stay up and get some YAC, we will have the 1rd pick that Crab is. With moss and VD stealing the attention,we should see alot more of the Crab that can play lights out. I still believe in Crabtree, but if he underperforms and Jenkins comes to play every sunday, might as well out him on the trade block and try to get something for him even though there no true holes on the team that arnt questionmarks and astrisks
Damn anyone know what the song is in that vid? I know it's like Lupe Fiasco and Elle Goulding but I don't know the title.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Damn anyone know what the song is in that vid? I know it's like Lupe Fiasco and Elle Goulding but I don't know the title.

its called Light work its also featuring Bassnectar
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

its called Light work its also featuring Bassnectar

thanks.
No way. A full offseason this year... a rejuvenated Alex Smith... And reps in training camp and I genuinely think this will be a breakout year for Crabs. Nevermind that he will have Moss and Manningham breathing down his neck and a hungry rookie in Jenkins. His ego won't let him slip to 3-4 on the depth chart.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
When Crab tears it up this year, you all will suck his dick.

Pretty sure you've been doing that enough since he got to San Fran.

He's dead weight...

I would trade him for Wendy's gift certificates
Originally posted by Joecool:

Crabs was Alex's #1 receiver...which explains our struggles at QB

Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Crabs was Alex's #1 receiver...which explains our struggles at QB

Maybe they both suck and together they both explain our struggles at both positions...lmao
Barring injury or anything unforeseen, my boy trizee is about to go the f_*+ off this year. Everything thing is in place to run more spread formations and plays , which benefit the two players (Smith and Crabtree)that cause the most debates. If you go back to their college days and watch both of them you will see that both players are most effective in a spread system. Crabtree is a better player being used in the slot, Alex is more comfortable throwing to the middle of the field. It's a win win situation, Crabtree will be open a lot this year because we now have some legitimate threats to burn people deep. Even though I am not a big fan of Alex, I also expect him to have a huge year as well. Probably around 4300 yds/68comp.%/28tds/11ints.

This video has some cool highlights but at the same time shows a lot of what's wrong with our passing game. Just an observation.

And that's with little practice and a jacked up foot. Dude is a baller........I dont know what makes a WR 1 or 2, but I know he has potential to be over 1000 yard WR every year. Thats good enough for me.
Great Idea....Lets trade our only returning, productive WR that knows our offense. A guy who led our team in Receptions, and Yards who finally had a QB play at a respecable level. And since we now have recievers around him that will force single coverage, lets trade him away for sure....

Crabtree has a chance to be a great possesion WR with this supporting cast. His hands are his biggest attribute, and are what separate him from others. The guys we signed/drafted compliment his skills, they do not replace them.
Share 49ersWebzone