• Veteran
Originally posted by jprchrds:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Steve Young. I never liked that guy.

Fail. Young was a legend

Great Qb. A bafoon of a person.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Great Qb. A bafoon of a person.

Bafoon? Comes across as a good guy and an intelligent person on the rare occasions I have seen him on tv.

Um. Buffoon?
Chris Weinke... My god the potency of shame after that signing...

Originally posted by Shaj:
most of all, that kid who made Steve Young get his final concussion on the last play of his career. criminal RB, can't remember his name.

Also, Gabe Wilkins stands out in my mind. Didn't we trade a 2nd rounder to the Pack for him? Antonio Langham trade from the saints. Man was I excited for him, and he sucked big time. Rashaun Woods. There are many others.

I'm embarrassed that Donahue was our GM and that Singletary and Erickson coached for us.

Lawrence Phillips
Derek Smith
Lawrence Philips
TRENT DILFER
Terry Donahue, Terry Donahue, Terry Donahue, Terry Donahue, Terry Donahue, Terry Donahue and of course, Terry Donahue.

Parrish Cox...
Mike Singletary
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Waswa Serwanga
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Antonio Langham
Mark McMillan
Darnell Walker
Ronnie Heard
Mike Rumph
R.W. McQuarters
Don't get the Romanowski hate, he wasn't a roid f*g until he went to the Jets/Broncos; Romo caught a crucial interception in the second half of Superbowl XXIII, which kept the Bengals from making it a 10-point differential, possibly changing history as a whole.

I can understand OJ, and others, but Romo put in just as much as any other player apart of those two (glorious) late 80s Superbowl squads, and was just as crucial within the early 90s against those painful Cowboys games Young kept choking away.

Forsaking Romo for being apart of us, is forsaking the 'great man' who wanted him the most in the draft, and saw in him a great contributor to the team.
Share 49ersWebzone