Originally posted by mayo49:
Steve Young. I never liked that guy.
Fail. Young was a legend
There are 786 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Steve Young. I never liked that guy.
Fail. Young was a legend
Originally posted by jprchrds:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Steve Young. I never liked that guy.
Fail. Young was a legend
Originally posted by mayo49:Great Qb. A bafoon of a person.

Originally posted by Shaj:
most of all, that kid who made Steve Young get his final concussion on the last play of his career. criminal RB, can't remember his name.
Also, Gabe Wilkins stands out in my mind. Didn't we trade a 2nd rounder to the Pack for him? Antonio Langham trade from the saints. Man was I excited for him, and he sucked big time. Rashaun Woods. There are many others.
I'm embarrassed that Donahue was our GM and that Singletary and Erickson coached for us.