LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Who are you ashamed was a 49er?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Rashaan Saalam
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Lawrence Phillips; Antonio Langham; Gabe Wilkins; Jim Druckenmiller; Dexter Carter;

Dexter Carter was a good player
Steve Stenstrom, Ken Dorsey, Steve DeBerg, Chris Weinke, Nate Davis! Jose Cortez, R.W. McQuarters
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jprchrds:
Steve Stenstrom, Ken Dorsey, Steve DeBerg, Chris Weinke, Nate Davis! Jose Cortez, R.W. McQuarters

rather have cortez than owen pochman, i think it was newberry that almost punched him out cuz he never worked and just layed around like it was club med. at least cortez was good for a half a year and was not afraid to go make tackles
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Rashaan Saalam

For the whole preseason he was here?
johnnie morton
jamal robertson
sammy davis
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Alex Smith

Pete Carroll DC 95-96
Kwame Harris. Embarrassing.
Lawrence Phillips; Antonio Langham; Gabe Wilkins; Jim Druckenmiller; Dexter Carter;

No. He wasn't. I assume you are joking.

Jose Cortez for me and Deion Sanders. Simply because he hates the 49ers and he's a cowboy douche now.
  • BobS
  • Veteran

A first rounder who evolved into nothing more than an average kick returner?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Steve Young. I never liked that guy.
[ Edited by mayo49 on May 5, 2012 at 5:27 AM ]
Jim Druckenmiller
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
most of all, that kid who made Steve Young get his final concussion on the last play of his career. criminal RB, can't remember his name.

Also, Gabe Wilkins stands out in my mind. Didn't we trade a 2nd rounder to the Pack for him? Antonio Langham trade from the saints. Man was I excited for him, and he sucked big time. Rashaun Woods. There are many others.

I'm embarrassed that Donahue was our GM and that Singletary and Erickson coached for us.
Share 49ersWebzone