There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who's gonna be our starting two WRs ?

Who's gonna be our starting two WRs ?

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
MOSS WILL BE #1

Why the hell do people doubt this. Not a single receiver on this roster is better than him right now.

Exactly.
A. J. & Crabs
Originally posted by ninerfansinceday1:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Crabtree
Moss

Manning ham on 3WR sets....

Dis

I agree ..Jenkins will need to produce when his number is called, unseating 3 veterans wont be easy
  • kush
  • Veteran
Crabtree, Moss, Jenkins(Works the slot this year to give him nice, clean releases), Manningham, Williams, Ginn.

Manningham will not like it but it's a long season, injuries happen and having him as the #4 guy will be wonderful considering our lack of depth at the pos. last year. Huge props to Trent, Jim and everyone else busting their ass down at 4949 centennial dr!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
The actual impressive part of this picture is the catch Manningham's making.

toe is out of bounds... we need better than that... lol
Mike Wallace. It's all in the master plan.
Originally posted by blm7754:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
MOSS WILL BE #1

Why the hell do people doubt this. Not a single receiver on this roster is better than him right now.

People doubt because he sucked (really bad) in 2010 and was sitting on the couch in 2011. He's 35. He's been known to give up. And the only productive seasons he has had since 2005 have been with Tom Brady throwing to him.

I am not aware of any player over 30 that has ever come back to form after 2 years of either not playing or playing terrible. He has a name and was once one of the best WRs in the NFL. That is the only reason to be excited about him.

I really hope he does well. But I'm not counting on it. And neither should anybody else.

How bout the guy who was throwing to a rookie Randy Moss?

But yeah, generally, I agree with you. I think Crabs and Manningham start, and Moss may insert himself into the starting line-up later on in the season if he recaptures his old form. Big if though.
So now its Crabs, Moss, Ginn and AJ.

do they bring in another dude because Ginn and AJ have proven to be worthless so far ?
Swain, Crabs, Moss in the slot, then Ginn

AJ inactive
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Swain, Crabs, Moss in the slot, then Ginn

AJ inactive

QFT !!!!