There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 Footbal School Pics



































































Alex no longer has chicken legs

  • pd24
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,040
So happy to have 52 and 53 on the team and starting together.
Kaep has way way way way way way way too long a delivery. He looks ridiculous throwing the ball.
Thanks for the awesome pics!

1. Who's the white guy catching the pass, can't quite see his number?
2. I hope Randy plays his heart out to win a championship... I never cared for the guy but I know how good he can be.
3. Seriously, it doesn't matter if it's hot, cold, rain or shine... Harbaugh is going to wear that sweater.
[ Edited by jacklegniner on May 1, 2012 at 9:11 AM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Kaep has way way way way way way way too long a delivery. He looks ridiculous throwing the ball.

So does this guy

Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Thanks for the awesome pics!

1. Who's the white guy catching the pass, can't quite see his number?
2. I hope Randy plays his heart out to win a championship... I never cared for the guy but I know how good he can be.
3. Seriously, it doesn't matter if it's hot, cold, rain or shine... Harbaugh is going to wear that sweater.
Its joe hastings, here is the link for the pics

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/photo-gallery/2012-Football-School/596e856a-5fa1-4198-aa05-e919631fa6af
  • Timma
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 138
Check out that haircut on Iupati!
Looks like Iupati cut his hair.
So, that IS Moss in 84, right?

He does look better than I expected. In still photos anyway...
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
So, that IS Moss in 84, right?

He does look better than I expected. In still photos anyway...

how about some video?

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Moss-Joins-49ers-for-First-Day-of-Football-School/e89c8aab-3449-4464-b5f5-b71534129111
Boy, it feels good to see some football again. Even if it's only "football school" and off-season workouts.

I wonder how Harbaugh was coaching up Kaep...besides telling him about this throwing motion...!

Hoping and praying that the Niners make another legitimate run at a Super Bowl title again this year. Even though the team fell short last season, it was fun seeing the team develop and mature.
Thanks for the pics....

LOL at Davis running routes with a smile....
Great pics. Very strange to see Moss in a Niner uniform. I never ever thought i would see it. I like it though.
[ Edited by PA49ersfan on May 1, 2012 at 9:47 AM ]
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:


Look at coach. That is a nice three step drop.
[ Edited by SportsFan on May 1, 2012 at 9:51 AM ]