There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

UPDATE - Billy Walsh is going to MetLife for 49ers @ Jets!

I can't think of many die hard fans more deserving than him. He sits through every minute of the draft and it makes his entire year. None of you are that dedicated to the team. Even if you watch every single pick on TV thats not even close to what this guy does. And he does it because of his love for the team. If the Yorks won't throw him a bone, I'm down to help out with a donation to a kickstarter account. I make minimum wage and am broke most of the time with bills and rent, but I can spare 5 bucks for an awesome fan who has few joys in his life, and one of them being this team.

I won't be able to afford to go to a 49ers regular season game, preseason is the best I could ever hope for, but I'm more than willing to help this guy out.
Damn, I read the 1st post and then skipped to page 8 and saw an absolute s**t storm. This thread went from heart warming to straight up disturbing. People are really shot.

NickSh49, you're a good dude, dont like these guys piss on your parade. I live 15 minutes from the Meadowlands and will be at that game. ( never miss when my 9ers are in town ), hopefully Billy can make it out there too.
let the niners treat him....they have a PR dept, i'm sure they've read the article. this is none of our concerns. move to parking lot
Originally posted by Chauncyw:
I can't think of many die hard fans more deserving than him. He sits through every minute of the draft and it makes his entire year. None of you are that dedicated to the team. Even if you watch every single pick on TV thats not even close to what this guy does. And he does it because of his love for the team. If the Yorks won't throw him a bone, I'm down to help out with a donation to a kickstarter account. I make minimum wage and am broke most of the time with bills and rent, but I can spare 5 bucks for an awesome fan who has few joys in his life, and one of them being this team.

I won't be able to afford to go to a 49ers regular season game, preseason is the best I could ever hope for, but I'm more than willing to help this guy out.

Dude, really? You live in America. If the best you can do for the rest of your life is a minumum wage job you just squandered one of the greatest opportunities in the history of mankind.....
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for natrone06.
I like this idea in general. It would be cool if the zone sent a fan down on his luck to every road game. I would be down to paypal or kickstart like 3-5 bucks per each away game for that cause.
I can't believe some of the jerks on this board, a fellow fan works his ass off, becomes disabled and you want to call him out and kick him when he's down? You suck! Hey, I'm pretty broke, but I can scrape together a little something to help fellow fan out! How's this thing going to work?
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Damn, I read the 1st post and then skipped to page 8 and saw an absolute s**t storm. This thread went from heart warming to straight up disturbing. People are really shot.

NickSh49, you're a good dude, dont like these guys piss on your parade. I live 15 minutes from the Meadowlands and will be at that game. ( never miss when my 9ers are in town ), hopefully Billy can make it out there too.

This. A simple human gesture turned into a cluster-f**k courtesy of the internet.
the team can "help him out" if they want...if they don't does that speak about the moral values of the team? and if so, will you now stop rooting for them.

if not, stfu
Dude is wasting his time watching football and not doing s**t. f**k em.

This hispanic couple just came to the door to sell me Tamales. They spoke no english and sold them to me out of a van, My roommates also bought a few. They can't get work because the economy is bad so they sell tamales door to door to make ends meat. An 68 year old asian man comes to my house every monday and takes the cans out of my trash cans.

If this lazy ass wants to go to a game so bad, he can sell some f**king tamales door to door until he earns enough. Or he can go collect cans or someting. How hard can it be to earn an extra 300 bucks in your life, espealliy when you do nothing all day.


And if you are wondering, the tamales were delicious.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Apr 30, 2012 at 8:14 PM ]
Originally posted by iLL49er:
the team can "help him out" if they want...if they don't does that speak about the moral values of the team? and if so, will you now stop rooting for them.

if not, stfu

I think you need to chill, dude. That's fine if you don't want to help him out, but don't s**t all over others of they do.
this really needs to be in the parking lot
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Dude is wasting his time watching football and not doing s**t. f**k em.

This hispanic couple just came to the door to sell me Tamales. They spoke no english and sold them to me out of a van, My roommates also bought a few. They can't get work because the economy is bad so they sell tamales door to door to make ends meat. An 68 year old asian man comes to my house every monday and takes the cans out of my trash cans.

If this lazy ass wants to go to a game so bad, he can sell some f**king tamales door to door until he earns enough. Or he can go collect cans or someting. How hard can it be to earn an extra 300 bucks in your life, espealliy when you do nothing all day.


And if you are wondering, the tamales were delicious.

For the record, Billy DID NOT ASK ME TO DO THIS. He could be lazy as hell for all I know.

I felt like doing something for another human being. That's it. Help if you want.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
For the record, Billy DID NOT ASK ME TO DO THIS. He could be lazy as hell for all I know.

I felt like doing something for another human being. That's it. Help if you want.

Can i ask what motivated you to do this for this specific fan.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Dude, really? You live in America. If the best you can do for the rest of your life is a minumum wage job you just squandered one of the greatest opportunities in the history of mankind.....

I live in Utah. The amount of money it takes to get to SF or Denver and pay for a ticket to a regular season game is going up all the time, and currently I am doing what I can to make ends meet. I probably will never see a 49ers regular season game live, but if I do, it will be a real treat. The point I was making is that if my broke ass can cough up 5 bucks to help a true diehard fan out, then I would be glad to help. I would never sit through all three days of the draft on TV, let alone in person, and this man deserves my help. If you don't want to help him that's fine, but I and many others like me want to, and with a kickstarter campaign it'll happen for him, I guarantee it.
He can stay on my couch in San Jose if he decides to move closer to the team.