There are 175 users in the forums

UPDATE - Billy Walsh is going to MetLife for 49ers @ Jets!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
Place should be renamed to WNBAWEBZONE.Vag
Originally posted by NickSh49:

FINAL UPDATE... A very generous and kind individual has donated four great seats to Billy for his first 49ers game ever. Billy will travel to MetLife Stadium in September to watch the 49ers take on the Jets. It should be noted that a JETS fan donated the tickets to a game he could not attend. What a good guy.

If there are any other updates to this story, I will add them here. I may contact Les or Billy tomorrow to double-check on the above, but otherwise I think we're good.

That is f**king RAD. It's so awesome to see people help each other out.
Well done Nick. I am sure that Billy Walsh will have a good time.
Thank you, Nick.

Love,

Billy Walsh

Congrats! I remember my first niner game it was awesome Hope he has a good time and I hope he sees a 49er victory!!!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Place should be renamed to WNBAWEBZONE.Vag

You going to be the poster child for it?
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by NickSh49:

FINAL UPDATE... A very generous and kind individual has donated four great seats to Billy for his first 49ers game ever. Billy will travel to MetLife Stadium in September to watch the 49ers take on the Jets. It should be noted that a JETS fan donated the tickets to a game he could not attend. What a good guy.

If there are any other updates to this story, I will add them here. I may contact Les or Billy tomorrow to double-check on the above, but otherwise I think we're good.

That is f**king RAD. It's so awesome to see people help each other out.

ditto
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Very cool of you to go through the effort to do this for someone you don't even know. Hopefully Billy actually deserves this.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
UPDATE

Billy is now saying that he will only except Luxury box seats because his foot condition does not allow him to sit in normal seats.

God, Kickstart has seriously turned into the male equivalent to Sugardaddys.com.
Meh
Some of You guys are straight A$$HOLES

It does cost alot to see games live... Give the guy a break! Jesus

Enjoy Billy... Let me know if there's a beer fund so I can buy you a $10-$15 pint
give me his seat info, i'll go say hello to the lucky chap...i just bought tix to the game today, i'll be in the lower bowl in an endzone section. paid $175 for these tix, they'd prob be $120 at the stick. probably can't expect the same in the new stadium when the rape will begin
He'll probably sell the tickets.

Did he ever say he even wants to go to a game? Some people legitimately prefer to watch on tv vs being there.
Share 49ersWebzone