There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

UPDATE - Billy Walsh is going to MetLife for 49ers @ Jets!

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Dude is wasting his time watching football and not doing s**t. f**k em.

This hispanic couple just came to the door to sell me Tamales. They spoke no english and sold them to me out of a van, My roommates also bought a few. They can't get work because the economy is bad so they sell tamales door to door to make ends meat. An 68 year old asian man comes to my house every monday and takes the cans out of my trash cans.

If this lazy ass wants to go to a game so bad, he can sell some f**king tamales door to door until he earns enough. Or he can go collect cans or someting. How hard can it be to earn an extra 300 bucks in your life, espealliy when you do nothing all day.

And if you are wondering, the tamales were delicious.

I hope the tamales were spoiled and you get food poisoning

Nope. They were f**king good bro. I'm serious that was s**t was straight from the varrios. Hope they come back.

Did you eat them with guacomle? Tamales with guacamole is pretty good.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
No problem. I haven't met any of these guys in person either but I have a good idea of who is trust worthy and who isn't. I'd like to go to a game for the first time this fall though.

where do you live

Corning, which is between Chico and Redding. About 3.5 hours away from the Bay Area. My cousin actually has an AAU tournament in your area next weekend

Sweet. However, the fact that you've never been to a Niners game is a travesty......

You should try and make the Webzone home opener tailgate. I've never gone, but I'm thinking about it this year.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 1, 2012 at 6:17 AM ]
looks like a pedophile
All - just want to let you know, I've been speaking to Les Carpenter over the last 2 days (yahoo author), and Billy will be going to the Jets/49'ers game in NY based on one of a number of people that reached out help out. There were actually a lot of people that were touched by the article and reached out. Rest assured, he will be going to his first game at Met Life stadium in September - rooting for the 49ers. The power of the internet does good yet again.
Originally posted by JetsfaninNY:
All - just want to let you know, I've been speaking to Les Carpenter over the last 2 days (yahoo author), and Billy will be going to the Jets/49'ers game in NY based on one of a number of people that reached out help out. There were actually a lot of people that were touched by the article and reached out. Rest assured, he will be going to his first game at Met Life stadium in September - rooting for the 49ers. The power of the internet does good yet again.

This is good to hear. I emailed Les to confirm. Thanks man.

Let's all go get a snack.
So I can keep my 20 bucks.....
Originally posted by JetsfaninNY:

Thanks dude, that was really cool of all you guys in New York. Win or lose I hope Billy has a great time and thanks again, you guys did something really good.
I'd toss in a few bucks to help the guy go to a 49ers game. I mean, every now and then I give the homeless guy on a corner a few bucks, and he most likely isn't even a Niners fan...
didnt read
Jets Fans > Niners Fans
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
What a very nice jets fan
good for him
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
What happened with that? I wasn't involved...

WZ pulled together and paid for his flight to a game, maybe even teh game tix. Turns all racist on the zone adn gets banned.

LOL I can't believe I missed this gem.
You all are a bunch of coldhearted bastids, man. I would have kicked down a few bucks for him whether he was disabled or not. There's nothing like seeing your first game live.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
You all are a bunch of coldhearted bastids, man. I would have kicked down a few bucks for him whether he was disabled or not. There's nothing like seeing your first game live.

Thats is the truth! The NFL is taking the game out of the hands of the middle class more and more. Its becoming a rich mans game by design and I hope Billy Walsh gets to see that game this year. I'm sure it will be an emotional day for him and i wish i could see his reaction!!! GO NINERS!