There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Considering our additions at W.R. How would you rank Crabs as our W.R?

Considering our additions at W.R. How would you rank Crabs as our W.R?

• pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Manningham has never been a number #2, you guys are getting your hopes up.

If we have good Randy he will be the #1, if we have bad Randy he will get cut.

He was a number 2 in 2009 and 2010.
[ Edited by pd24 on Apr 30, 2012 at 3:46 PM ]
Originally posted by pd24:

this manningha is a #2 WR as is crabtree

we also have moss a bit of an unknown and jenkins who imo is a slot Wr for his rookie year at least
1 Jenkins
2 manningham
3 Old ass Moss
4 Crabdouche
5 Ginn

6 Williams will be cut (with a knife)
Originally posted by susweel:
1 Jenkins
2 manningham
3 Old ass Moss
4 Crabdouche
5 Ginn

Im gonna laugh so hard when williams tears it up in the slot this year. Seriously, let go of the hate man. It shouldnt of been his responsibility to feild kicks in that game anyways. If it wasnt for the bonehead mistakes, there wouldnt be a fan on these boards that would want him cut.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
1 Jenkins
2 manningham
3 Old ass Moss
4 Crabdouche
5 Ginn

Im gonna laugh so hard when williams tears it up in the slot this year. Seriously, let go of the hate man. It shouldnt of been his responsibility to feild kicks in that game anyways. If it wasnt for the bonehead mistakes, there wouldnt be a fan on these boards that would want him cut.

never

To me I dont care if he has a pro bowl season next year I will forever hate him.

Thats just how I roll.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
1 Jenkins
2 manningham
3 Old ass Moss
4 Crabdouche
5 Ginn

never

To me I dont care if he has a pro bowl season next year I will forever hate him.

Thats just how I roll.

I will always hate him. And if I ever start feeling sorry for him all I have to do is watch this video

Originally posted by ImaMod:
1 Jenkins
2 manningham
3 Old ass Moss
4 Crabdouche
5 Ginn

never

Thats just how I roll.

I will always hate him. And if I ever start feeling sorry for him all I have to do is watch this video

Why the hell was he holding the ball away from his body!!! Tuck that ball b1tch!!
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Manningham has never been a number #2, you guys are getting your hopes up.

If we have good Randy he will be the #1, if we have bad Randy he will get cut.

2009 Nicks was almost even on yards and had more TD's.
2010 Steve Smith got hurt and Hixon got released-he had to start.

He has been in the right place at the right time and got an opportunity. He is a good option off the bench but wouldn't look at him holding down the 2nd spot.
Morgan is so much better than Crabtree that the team didnt even bother re signing him
crabtree is#1
What fans supporting Crabs' #1 spot really have to think about is if the coaching staff and Baalke truly thought that Crabs was the answer going forward as our primary WR they would not have felt the need to sign Manningham, a 35 year old Moss, a concussion prone FA rookie, and definately wouldn't have used our 1st pick on a WR. To be sure Crabs wasn't the whole problem on the offense in 2011. However, if we take a look at his 2011 negatives (lack of work ethic, lack of explosiveness, lack of consistency, inability to get separation and get open, poor route running, apparent playbook laziness, etc.) Crabs really stunted individual drives on the field. And if you look at all the WR's we brought in - either drafted or FA - they all do 2 or more of the things well that Crabs is woeful at. Judging by the draft alone it's clear that JH & Co. really wants to be more explosive on offence, and judging from off-season acquisitions it should be clear that JH & Co. isn't confident at all with Crabs as our primary WR going forward. Given our off-season thus far and the draft I can't see how anyone can come away thinking that Crabs isn't in serious jeopardy of serious depth chart demotion in the least, and in danger of becoming trade bait at worst. Personally, I think it's a near repudiation of Crabs' performance.

1. A. J.
2. Manningham
3. Williams
4. Crabs
5. Owusu or some other FA WR
6. Ginn.

Not convinced Moss will make the final 53. If Crabs can't beat out Williams as the #3 (doubt he would) #4 is his best depth spot. I still think we are going to bring in more FA WR's to compete. If Moss makes the final cut look for Crabs to hit the trade block at some point.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aTx49er:
Why the hell was he holding the ball away from his body!!! Tuck that ball b1tch!!
why the hell did we run a reverse in the rain, why the hell could we not pick up first downs,, why the hell could dixon not get a first down on third and one. why the hell do i even try
AJ is our best receiver already?

Vernon Davis is our best receiving option. I have my doubts about Moss, but if the winning continues, i think he'll be motivated. i don't know how some of you have Ginn over Williams. Ginn can't even catch the d*amn ball. still ticked about the last game, but Ginn is not better than Williams (***as a WR***)

1. Crabtree.
2. Moss (ONLY BECAUSE HE HASN'T PLAYING IN OVER A YEAR, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?!!?!)
2. Manningham.
4. Jenkins
5. Williams
6. Ginn (a WR that can't catch...... c'mon)

--------cut for final roster----------

7. Swain
8. My Grandma
9. Hastings.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i just do not understand why some think moss can not cut it. rice did it after he left san fran for a couple years and even took the raiders to the super bowl. he has a one year contract, he is hungry to prove people that he can still play the game, reports are he is in great shape.why be so quick to throw him under the bus. i think it is kind of laughable that some people think that undrafted guy who has all the head injuries will beat out moss and crabtree. if he does i will step up and admit it but really, please
Originally posted by cciowa:
i just do not understand why some think moss can not cut it. rice did it after he left san fran for a couple years and even took the raiders to the super bowl. he has a one year contract, he is hungry to prove people that he can still play the game, reports are he is in great shape.why be so quick to throw him under the bus. i think it is kind of laughable that some people think that undrafted guy who has all the head injuries will beat out moss and crabtree. if he does i will step up and admit it but really, please

The only question mark with Moss IMO will be his motivation and (if any) will it extend beyond one year.