49ers UDFA signings

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
lol

lol this lol
  • NickV
  • Veteran
mah bad

its late and I didnt notice the other thread.

free thread?
If cleared of the concussions he is a steal as an UDFA.
I like the guy but he's gonna have mush for brains if he gets any more concussions.
Originally posted by NickV:
mah bad

its late and I didnt notice the other thread.

free thread?

with his concussion issues, the last think he will be doing is PR or KR
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Yeah aint that the truth. He may need one of those special helmets. Kr and Pr was his specialty though.

Anyways, if he can stay healthy he is a good option for the practice squad and maybe, if he works hard enough, a ST spot.
So what's up with these other guys? Owusu the only one any of you like? Any other guys have exciting potential?
Originally posted by mug0mug:
So what's up with these other guys? Owusu the only one any of you like? Any other guys have exciting potential?

The more I watch Jewel Hampton, the more I see Frank Gore. 5'9", 215ish, quick, strong and excellent burst through the hole. He even has the multiple knee surgeries like Frank!

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
The more I watch Jewel Hampton, the more I see Frank Gore. 5'9", 215ish, quick, strong and excellent burst through the hole. He even has the multiple knee surgeries like Frank!

A bunch of those plays it looked like Frank Gore's running style.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

A bunch of those plays it looked like Frank Gore's running style.

on highschool football footage!

j/k..

So excited, can't wait for tc to start.

Originally posted by unst4bl3:
on highschool football footage!

j/k..

So excited, can't wait for tc to start.

yeah, wasn't saying he is the next frank gore but his running style looked similar to him. A lot of those young players model their game after stars.. not saying he did.
his agent is a guy named steve kerik, who does local radio show every wednesday in las vegas...kerik had owusu and chris polk both of whom went undrafted for health issues

luckily for kerik he also has the rams steven jackson as a client
two people I would very much like signed...

CHRIS POLK - Power back who can give Frank breathers

CHASE MINNIFIELD - Excellent technician in the back field...good pedigree
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:
Yeah aint that the truth. He may need one of those special helmets. Kr and Pr was his specialty though.

Anyways, if he can stay healthy he is a good option for the practice squad and maybe, if he works hard enough, a ST spot.

Originally posted by Juggernaut49erFan:
I'd love for the Niners to sign RB/FB Joe Martinek from Rutgers. They guy reminds me of Roger Craig.

i wish roger craig would come out of retirement and play for the niners--he reminds me of joe martinek
Share 49ersWebzone