LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Jason Slowey is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Appreciate the honesty and insight. Relentless...that's the thing that stands out the most. He not only wants to beat his man but beat him into submission. All I could see in this kid is Steve Wallace riding Junior Seau to his azz after about a 15 yard ride in the Superbowl. You take a guy who could only bench 225 three times to 38 reps all on his own is some serious work ethic. He will need to be developed like Boone but man, if he continues to progress and adheres to the nutrition program, he has a real shot here!

Man I hope that is what he does.

Lol. When asked why he wasn't heavier he said he couldn't afford a lot of food and nutrition.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Appreciate the honesty and insight. Relentless...that's the thing that stands out the most. He not only wants to beat his man but beat him into submission. All I could see in this kid is Steve Wallace riding Junior Seau to his azz after about a 15 yard ride in the Superbowl. You take a guy who could only bench 225 three times to 38 reps all on his own is some serious work ethic. He will need to be developed like Boone but man, if he continues to progress and adheres to the nutrition program, he has a real shot here!

Man I hope that is what he does.

Lol. When asked why he wasn't heavier he said he couldn't afford a lot of food and nutrition.

He's a linemen. He probably gave his food to his dog instead.
Slowey agrees to 4 year contract

The #49ers and sixth-round pick G/C Jason Slowey have agreed to a four-year deal, a source confirms.

https://twitter.com/#!/caplannfl/status/198396368170127360

Financial terms were not disclosed, but the contract has an expected value of $2.193 million, including a $92,512 signing bonus

http://www.macsfootballblog.com/2012/05/49ers-agree-to-terms-with-sixth-round.html
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on May 4, 2012 at 6:32 AM ]
That should get some food in him haha
Good article on slowey. New eddy worked with him. Said he's very smart, coaches son, learns the first time and Newberrys group clocked him at 4.9 which would make him the fastest linemen in the draft.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Dude looks like a beast in those videos, looks like he has nice strength and agility.
Good article on slowey. New eddy worked with him. Said he's very smart, coaches son, learns the first time and Newberrys group clocked him at 4.9 which would make him the fastest linemen in the draft.

Not New eddy...damn iPhone. Should have been Jeremy Newberry.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Not New eddy...damn iPhone. Should have been Jeremy Newberry.

I was like wtf who is new eddy. lol

Newberry worked out with Joe Looney lulz
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

yeah new eddy was talking about joe looney LOL

keep on hearing good things from this kid...........Kilgore better watch himself
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

yeah new eddy was talking about joe looney LOL

Even if New eddy
I could see this guy developing slowly and well in the practice squad like Boone did.
If you wanna know what a nasty streak is just look at his highlight video
It's only div II but man this guy finishes his blocks
Love it
This guy may be my favorite pick. Its always great to think you may have found a diamond in the rough. It may take a year, but he could be our future center.
Share 49ersWebzone