LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The guy looks really dangerous every time he touches the ball. I think James will be a very nice player for the Niners. His only obstacle right now is Greg Roman/Jim Harbaugh.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/169258-l-james-vs-gore/
This guy did pretty good today! looked alot better than he did in the preseason. Roman needs to design some special plays for lamike
I liked his play today too, good change of pace ala Hunter! :)
The kid came so close to breaking one on a kick return in yesterdays game.
darren sproles version 2
LMJ is going to be great!!
Was impressed with his first start. Keep up the good work..
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Was impressed with his first start. Keap up the good work..

That's what I thought. I read
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Was impressed with his first start. Keap up the good work..

That's what I thought. I read

I had to do a double take at it after you requoted it...

was it just me or did LMJ look bigger than he did in the pre-season?

he looks to now have a similar build to cj spiller, def much bigger than he was in college and certainly seems to be bigger than he was in the pre-season
Originally posted by iLL49er:

he looks to now have a similar build to cj spiller, def much bigger than he was in college and certainly seems to be bigger than he was in the pre-season

I thought he looked a lot bigger!

He camew in the game and pushed Gore right away! I think he will make Gore play even better because Gore wants to be the man, and man is LMJ explosive! We have a great situation at the RB position, and with Hampton we can get rid of the whining giant!
sucks that we cant gameplan these guys in our plays...OPEN the BOOK!!!!!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iLL49er:

I think he's been in the weight room for sure. He looked yoked, maybe already up to 200 pounds and lower body fat %
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

He looks like what Ted Ginn looked like when he first got into the league although James is much shiftier and his acceleration is pretty ridiculous, anytime he took a kick out of the endzone, he was basically guaranteed to get to at least the 20 and you can see with how shifty he is, the potential for explosion and breaking some long ones like he did in the 4th quarter. I've criticized the draft choice but now that he's contributing, I'm quite impressed with the additional explosiveness he brings to the offense and special teams. He's going to become one of those guys that teams will legitimately have to gameplan against to stop him from breaking a long one. His emergence couldn't have come at a better time as the loss of Hunter left this team with a big hole. He's not the same type of runner that Hunter was but he adds so much quickness to this offense, those outside option runs kept looking like he was going to be stuffed for a loss almost every single time and he'd accelerate, hit the corner and turn nothing into something.

Additionally he saved the 49ers asses tonight, that kick return followed by Crabtree's touchdown absolutely killed New England's momentum. Hell of a game by James, he has a bright future in the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone