There are 214 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope so but Im less excited about him now then I was when we drafted him.

Same , but he's still averaging 4.5 yards a carry on 8 carries so it's not like he's been bad, I just was so damn stoked about him it's disappointing. And I just love when the beat writers are wrong, so I thought I'd throw up some good vibes for lamike and hope the first 3 games he was just getting comfy.
He's also been behind second string lineman and had the least amount of time in the playbook which can take even the hardest workers like VD half a season just to learn and be productive. You guys are expecting New Orleans Sproles right off the bat... San Diego Sproles took 2 years to become more than just a punt/kick returner. Give him time, once he figures out the offense he will be the human highlight reel we expect.
Originally posted by 5280High:
He's also been behind second string lineman and had the least amount of time in the playbook which can take even the hardest workers like VD half a season just to learn and be productive. You guys are expecting New Orleans Sproles right off the bat... San Diego Sproles took 2 years to become more than just a punt/kick returner. Give him time, once he figures out the offense he will be the human highlight reel we expect.

thats a good call dude, way to keep it real.
Originally posted by kush:
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope so but Im less excited about him now then I was when we drafted him.

Same , but he's still averaging 4.5 yards a carry on 8 carries so it's not like he's been bad, I just was so damn stoked about him it's disappointing. And I just love when the beat writers are wrong, so I thought I'd throw up some good vibes for lamike and hope the first 3 games he was just getting comfy.

one lucky run doesn't mean jack. So he was able to rip of 11 yards on a huge hole. Big deal. I want to see him create something.
Originally posted by kush:
Originally posted by 5280High:

thats a good call dude, way to keep it real.

agreed!!!! he wont be a factor for at least one or two years....he was taken to be the future with Hunter....present time will be Gore/Hunter and a little Jocobs sprikled in

Sproles was a boss at Kansas St....went in what the 4th round did nothing in SD behind LT and Michael Turner...got his chance and was ready when called upon.

very good call on this one
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Dexter Carter Jr.
never ever ever ever return punts
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Looks like Baalke missed on this pick.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I think our official depth chart for next week will list Hunter or even Cully as the #2 PR guy lol.
LMJs showing some moves in this game, even if they were glimpses, saw nothing in the previous pre games. The kid just needs time to get going. We've seen what he can do back in college so its just getting use to things NFL.

Maybe its just me, but it kind of feels like harbs is hiding lmj.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
finally saw what I wanted to see out of LMJ, minus the punt returns, ouch!. He makes KW look like Ted Ginn. Anyway, that burst and hard running is what I"ve been waiting for. Nice to see it out of Dixon as well.
If I say he sucks, I'm sure he'll turn out great....... LMJ sucks.
Didn't look too bad on offense. Punt returning needs some work.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Guess James was hearing it on twitter lol

@jamesvenes the wind is amazing! Never seen anything like it b4 in my life no matter Wer I have caught punts
by LaMichael James on Aug 31, 2012 at 07:51:04

Any 1 who has a comment about catching a punt hold you breathe untill you try it in the stick ...
by LaMichael James on Aug 31, 2012 at 07:47:33

lol - its just preseason people. he wont be back there next week.
[ Edited by sfout on Aug 31, 2012 at 8:17 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone