49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 782 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I have a feeling LMJ will outshine any rookie on our team.

i have to agree.

yup

yep
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
  • Posts: 68,691
Originally posted by Joecool:
I have a feeling LMJ will outshine any rookie on our team.

i don't know man, he doesn't hold the ball well, his technique is horrible he doesn't have the 3 points of pressure
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
i don't know man, he doesn't hold the ball well, his technique is horrible he doesn't have the 3 points of pressure

You can teach a guy to hang onto the ball properly but you can't teach James' ability as a runner. Not only his speed, quickness and power but LMJ has great vision. He amazes me with his ability to see a hole and hit it simultaneously. If I were coach, this guy would not come off the field much.
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
i don't know man, he doesn't hold the ball well, his technique is horrible he doesn't have the 3 points of pressure

You can teach a guy to hang onto the ball properly but you can't teach James' ability as a runner. Not only his speed, quickness and power but LMJ has great vision. He amazes me with his ability to see a hole and hit it simultaneously. If I were coach, this guy would not come off the field much.
I always hear these kinds of things but what do you think the Oregon coaches were doing with him...?
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I have a feeling LMJ will outshine any rookie on our team.

i don't know man, he doesn't hold the ball well, his technique is horrible he doesn't have the 3 points of pressure

Too bad the space he will create while pulling away from a defender thinking about stripping that ball will make the 3 points of pressure not matter.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I have a feeling LMJ will outshine any rookie on our team.

i don't know man, he doesn't hold the ball well, his technique is horrible he doesn't have the 3 points of pressure

Too bad the space he will create while pulling away from a defender thinking about stripping that ball will make the 3 points of pressure not matter.

Adrian Peterson agrees with you.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
  • Posts: 68,691
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I have a feeling LMJ will outshine any rookie on our team.

i don't know man, he doesn't hold the ball well, his technique is horrible he doesn't have the 3 points of pressure

Too bad the space he will create while pulling away from a defender thinking about stripping that ball will make the 3 points of pressure not matter.

i just don't like where he keeps the point of the ball all the time
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
i don't know man, he doesn't hold the ball well, his technique is horrible he doesn't have the 3 points of pressure

You can teach a guy to hang onto the ball properly but you can't teach James' ability as a runner. Not only his speed, quickness and power but LMJ has great vision. He amazes me with his ability to see a hole and hit it simultaneously. If I were coach, this guy would not come off the field much.
I always hear these kinds of things but what do you think the Oregon coaches were doing with him...?

What about Tiki barber, Adrian Peterson and our own Frank Gore? All 3 pretty notorious fumblers who were able to clean it up (specifically tiki) or be such ballers that it didn't matter
qnnhan, I have made similar observations in earlier threads, and specifically, I think La Michael will end up a shiftier, quicker, Reggie Bush, except younger and leaner. I don't think he is going to be able to consistently run between the tackles like he did in Oregon, but he will be that guy who splits wide in the backfield on 3rd downs, ready for the pass or shovel once alex has gone thru options 1 and 2. A fake to AJ, a look at vernon, and a shovel to La Michael, who then dances around and thru the D for the 1st down. In the RZ, same thing. I also expect him to be used on 3rd downs from the 1st game on. We also have the chance to have La Michael split wide, Moss and crbtre split to other side and Vernon on a downfield sprint. Who is gonna cover who? I think LaMichael is in on every 3rd down we have this yr, and whether he gets the ball or a fake, he is going to ultimately attract more attn than anyone else out there. You can't double someone in the backfield. And once that kid has the ball, lookout.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I have a feeling LMJ will outshine any rookie on our team.

i don't know man, he doesn't hold the ball well, his technique is horrible he doesn't have the 3 points of pressure

COME ON SON!



Reminds me of LeSean McCoy. Runs a bit wild with the ball loose, but elusive and super-quick.
Hunter and James:

The Lollipop Guild
Originally posted by Genius1310:
#23. La"Michael Jordan"
Yep. Lemmie have it. That was bad. lol

I wana be La'Mike.

I'd rock it.
King James
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,443
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
King James

As long as LMJ isn't a choke artist like LBJ o: really enjoyed game 3 watching him and Wade suck it up lol. LMJ is going to be be a beast.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone