IMO he's a better Kendall Hunter. Slightly bigger than the tiny Kendall Hunter. Certainly faster. Definitely more productive although Hunter was productive in college and good as a 1st year pro. I honestly think long term he takes Hunters job. I really do. I don't know if he will as a rookie?
1) Gore - are we keeping him or going youth and speed movement?
2) Lamichael James - long term better, faster and more productive than Hunter. Not sure if he is here as a rookie day 1. I think 49ers find it hard to take him off the field for Huter once they see all his explosive plays.
3) Kendall Hunter - change of pace, somewhat productive, very small. Trade bait? What's his future with the team?
4) Brandon Jacobs - 1 year deal, has slowed down some. What is his long term future with our team? Does he even make it?
5) Anthony Dixon - does he beat Jacobs? Do we keep him as the younger more long term guy over a 1 year Jacobs or give up entirely on him now?
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Apr 27, 2012 at 21:31:48 ]