Originally posted by Toughniner:
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
dodged 3 bullets so far

What are we Keanu?

No, Neo

Mr. Anderson
Well, well, well Mr. Anderson....

BTW: Can "Mr Anderson" dodge Bullets???? I thought only the Alter-Ego Neon can?

GO NINERS!!!
[ Edited by Toughniner on Aug 19, 2012 at 11:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Toughniner:
Well, well, well Mr. Anderson....

BTW: Can "Mr Anderson" dodge Bullets???? I thought only the Alter-Ego Neon can?

GO NINERS!!!

lol neon? I need to re-watch that movie but I don't think that is accurate...
Typo... I meant Neo... as I worte above.... Just read
Originally posted by BayArea:
lol neon? I need to re-watch that movie but I don't think that is accurate...

Typo... I meant Neo... as I worte above.... Just read the three posts above...if possible
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
All fixed up now, but it does suck having advancing arthritis in both knees at 32 years old.

Didn't mean to be flip about it! Arthritis is a pain...literally! My fingers and knees are my weak points but typing is still do-able...not looking forward to old(er) age!
if necessary I will use a straw to drink my coffee in the morning!

It's cool, man. My own decisions got me here. I'm just glad that Jacobs will be back. Thinking of another year w/Boobie Dix @ short yardage back had me

Yep, it's your own fault and you deserve it. You're lucky I'm not in charge or it'd be worse.

Thank the football gods Jacobs isn't as fragile as you are. Ya big baby.

Wut? You wanna go? Bring it!

I WILL SMASH YOUR FACE into a car windshield, then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, to a nice seafood dinner AND NEVER CALL HER AGAIN!!!!!!
All fixed up now, but it does suck having advancing arthritis in both knees at 32 years old.

Didn't mean to be flip about it! Arthritis is a pain...literally! My fingers and knees are my weak points but typing is still do-able...not looking forward to old(er) age!

It's cool, man. My own decisions got me here. I'm just glad that Jacobs will be back. Thinking of another year w/Boobie Dix @ short yardage back had me

Yep, it's your own fault and you deserve it. You're lucky I'm not in charge or it'd be worse.

I WILL SMASH YOUR FACE into a car windshield, then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, to a nice seafood dinner AND NEVER CALL HER AGAIN!!!!!!

"Ladieeeees and Gentlemen! In this corner, weighing 174 pounds, in bloodstained red trousers...Gimpy Knee Wraither! In the far corner, weighing 169.32 pounds, from Angina NJ, and wearing lollipop chartreuse short shorts...the Woobly Wooer! No holding, except for hugs at the end, no biting, and no fondling. Come out of your corners swinging! Ding!"

"Ladieeeees and Gentlemen! In this corner, weighing 174 pounds, in bloodstained red trousers...Gimpy Knee Wraither! In the far corner, weighing 169.32 pounds, from Angina NJ, and wearing lollipop chartreuse short shorts...the Woobly Wooer! No holding, except for hugs at the end, no biting, and no fondling. Come out of your corners swinging! Ding!"

Well then I don't wanna

Well then I don't wanna

OK...but only in the locker room before or after! And that's final!

Unless it's too harsh...
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Aug 20, 2012 at 7:12 AM ]
Iz no Brandon Jacobs talks no more thenz?

Gets well sooners than laters, Brandon!

• Nes49
  • Veteran
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/08/good-news-jacobs-a-possibility-for-season-opener.html
Share 49ersWebzone