LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs caravan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
No we should still be doctors, but professional "logics"...no, never.

I was going to attempt a reply to that post, but it broke my brain.

My poor fragile brain....
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Wow, anybody see the sort of tweets people have been leaving Jacobs? -Sick s**t, and the sad thing is that most of them are Giants fans (not surprised though, cause most of all their fans are all class-less s**t bags, anyways).

https://twitter.com/gatorboy45

Quote:
Bee Would ‏@vagpenatration
@gatorboy45 I hope it's career ending you f**king hurt bag. Suck 78 dicks you pasty s**t head.

Chef Heaux-Yardee ‏@ImSleepTho
YOU f**kIN PIECE OF s**t!! @gatorboy45

Roshan Shah @sunnyshah013
f**k you @gatorboy45 you deserve that s**t

Cowards wouldn't say that to his face.

Some of them probably would.

Alcohol and/or stupidity are in full effect, I'm sure.
Wow, anybody see the sort of tweets people have been leaving Jacobs? -Sick s**t, and the sad thing is that most of them are Giants fans (not surprised though, cause most of all their fans are all class-less s**t bags, anyways).

@gatorboy45 I hope it's career ending you f**king hurt bag. Suck 78 dicks you pasty s**t head.

Pieces of s****.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Ok. I am a 4th year med student. I think he either injured his PCL or his patella. But since he already had an xray, his patella is probably ok. The most likely injury is either a bruise (swelling, something that is not serious) OR the PCL injury. I doubt he has a meniscal injury, but that is possible. There's no way in hell he injured his ACL because he was hit from the front. To tear the ACL, you have be hit from the side or from the back. It's extremely rare otherwise.

And so yes, I think he will be fine. 6 week injury I'm guessing.

Showoff

6 figure debt and...doctors gettin paid less these days =

So by your logic, no one should be a doctor because of the debt incurred.

No we should still be doctors, but professional "logics"...no, never.

Well, not you, at least.
[ Edited by 21SandersMoss84 on Aug 18, 2012 at 11:09 PM ]

you are one to talk.

at least Jacobs has acted like an a*****e in public to have people hate the guy. Some 9er fans that bash our players personally are just a bunch of idiots with internet access. They have no basis in their complaints...and are just a bunch of lemmings.
The time Jacobs misses could mean that Gore will wear down again towards the end of the season. Not cool. I doubt Khunt packs the punch necessary for short yardage downs, but who knows. This injury will also put more pressure on our passing game on 3rd and short.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

you are one to talk.

at least Jacobs has acted like an a*****e in public to have people hate the guy. Some 9er fans that bash our players personally are just a bunch of idiots with internet access. They have no basis in their complaints...and are just a bunch of lemmings.

Excuse me? -Am I missing something here? Love the fan 'unity' we have rolling around the zone lately, Rick James would be proud.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Knee injury seemed to look bad as he was helped off the field. Hoping for the best though.

They were saying MCL, I think.

Looked like a deep thigh bruise. A good one can keep you from stretching or flexing that muscle for a couple of weeks. I had a good one and didn't get full muscle mobility for a month. Sort of get a knot in there.
Let's hope it's just that. Didn't look like he got hit on the knee.

Yeah that's what I thought it was too when I saw it (my ghetto term I know it as is getting dead legged) but they were pointing and feeling around the inside of his knee.

That's what I thought as well...deep inner leg bruise. Could be the femur too....crown of his helmet his it squarely.

Since the he was grabbing his knee and they were pointing to his medial knee, an MCL tear is most likely.
Who else remembers when Harbaugh said Joshua Morgan would be okay, next thing we hear is he is out for the season?
The time Jacobs misses could mean that Gore will wear down again towards the end of the season. Not cool. I doubt Khunt packs the punch necessary for short yardage downs, but who knows. This injury will also put more pressure on our passing game on 3rd and short.

i think we'll be okay, because to be honest, Hunter looks JUST as effective, if not more explosive than gore. as long as we have both of them alternating snaps, we'll have one of the best duos in the NFL along with the panthers and texans

Originally posted by denali22:

i think we'll be okay, because to be honest, Hunter looks JUST as effective, if not more explosive than gore. as long as we have both of them alternating snaps, we'll have one of the best duos in the NFL along with the panthers and texans

Word. And to be even MORE honest, it's no secret that Jacobs runs pretty soft for a big man. I like him for short yardage not necessarily for his proficiency, but more to put less wear on Gore. I'm expecting Khunt to have a breakout season.

Why... How hard is it to type K.Hunter. Not cool.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Khunt sounds better
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Khunt sounds better

Juvenile Turning a guy's name into something derogatory.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 19, 2012 at 4:59 AM ]
^
Lmao at Khunt!
Share 49ersWebzone