Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
I see, and I completely agree with you in regard people should state and back up their own opinions. However, I only played the experts card in response to an expert card initially being placed before us, when our personal opinion on Rice as being the greatest WR was belittled to the opinion of Peter Kings.
But when he played the expert card, you attempted to raise him a couple more expert cards. Where does it end?
Well, maybe if the expert card was not given in order to belittle supporters of Rice's ranking, the expert cards wouldn't ever have to come out. I'm fine with personal opinions, we know the zone is filled with them; however, one should not be shocked to have the expert card thrown back at them when they are the one that initially provided the expert card.