There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers at Green Bay on opening day, get max of 5 Prime Time Games

Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Just found out this lucky mofo will be going to GB on opening day.

I still can't believe it! Pinch the f**k out of me 'cause I must be dreaming!!! Box seats, too.

Wifey has an in...

So who else is going?

Hate to break it to you, but your wifey paid for those seats with something more than just money...

Really? WTF is wrong with you? Have you no respect?

You thought that was funny? Dissin' my wife, inferring she's a whore?

Classless and rude. You're lucky I know you failed at trying to be funny. I don't play "Parking Lot".

My wife and I deserve an apology.
can't wait until football is back......................
Originally posted by valrod33:
Aaron Rodgers season ends week 1

Kill the head and the body dies.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
LULZ....THE BEARS?!?!??!?!
POTD!!!!!

I agree that the Seahawks will give us a run and the Cardinals will be better this year too.

cutler, marshall, and forte

not to mention x factor rachal

rachal alone will improve their record by 5 games
Still wish this game would have been scheduled later with both teams in midseason form and possible playoff seeding implications at stake. Oh well, if we play them in the playoffs I'll get my late season game against the pack. I want a win in Lambeau in the worst way! Was there for the last meeting we got smoked as usual!

I still can't believe it! Pinch the f**k out of me 'cause I must be dreaming!!! Box seats, too.

Wifey has an in...

So who else is going?

Hate to break it to you, but your wifey paid for those seats with something more than just money...

Classless and rude. You're lucky I know you failed at trying to be funny. I don't play "Parking Lot".

come on man this is the internet. if youre expecting 100% class all the time i have a feeling youre gonna be popping a whole lotta xanax. let it go, youre going to the opening game my friend. Rejoice!!

Wifey has an in...

So who else is going?

I'll be there.
Originally posted by WINiner:
I'll be there.

when do single game tickets go on sale? i dont want to buy off stub hub where ppl are selling tickets from their season ticket stash. i am trying to go to the monday night game
Originally posted by ruthless49er:

Wifey has an in...

So who else is going?

come on man this is the internet. if youre expecting 100% class all the time i have a feeling youre gonna be popping a whole lotta xanax. let it go, youre going to the opening game my friend. Rejoice!!

Also, that should be imply.
Have tickets been on sale yet? Did I miss out? I can't find info anywhere
Originally posted by 49erfaithful49:
I'll be there.

when do single game tickets go on sale? i dont want to buy off stub hub where ppl are selling tickets from their season ticket stash. i am trying to go to the monday night game

Officially tix dont go out on sale till late july...but you can pre-order in faith that the person you bought them now will send them to you later.
Jim Harbaugh sending his dad to scout the Packers in the playoffs will come in handy....
i wouldn't wanna go to GB. sounds like a s**tty town to visit.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i wouldn't wanna go to GB. sounds like a s**tty town to visit.

especially if you are something other than well how can i say this and not sound racist.
well White.

Wifey has an in...

So who else is going?

I'll be there.

banging wife someones wife I hope