There are 272 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chalk Talk with Greg Roman (VIDEO)

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Roman will be on KNBR between 8-8:30 AM this morning.

Is there a streaming link to listen for those of us not in the Bay Area?
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Roman will be on KNBR between 8-8:30 AM this morning.

Is there a streaming link to listen for those of us not in the Bay Area?

KNBR.com
He got new toys this year. No more excuses. But how about losing some of that weight.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Lets hope so! T's who can seal the edge (turn a DE inside) and then move to the next level is critical in runs off-tackle as well. I still struggle assessing Davis on the right side b/c we just don't run many off-tackle runs to his side but I have no problems with assessing Staley on the left side.

PS: I won't be surprised if we draft a RB higher then expected; one who can run inside and off-tackle and who had some break-away speed too. And I genuinely hope we start using Hunter more like Sproles!

You called that one.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Was really disappointed by Roman's playcalling down the stretch last year, especially on 3rd downs and in the red zone.

Hope that changes this next season and fully expect it.

Just cause I'm curious... can you give me an example from a game where you were frustrated?

giants game 2nd half we stopped running the ball. that cost us the superbowl
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Lets hope so! T's who can seal the edge (turn a DE inside) and then move to the next level is critical in runs off-tackle as well. I still struggle assessing Davis on the right side b/c we just don't run many off-tackle runs to his side but I have no problems with assessing Staley on the left side.

PS: I won't be surprised if we draft a RB higher then expected; one who can run inside and off-tackle and who had some break-away speed too. And I genuinely hope we start using Hunter more like Sproles!

You called that one.

Even a broken clock...

LOL
But we did run off tackle in 2011. We ran the "Wham" against Suh successfully for a couple of large gains in the Detroit game.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
He got new toys this year. No more excuses. But how about losing some of that weight.

LOL. Was thinking the same thing!