There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chalk Talk with Greg Roman (VIDEO)

Video on 49ers.com...

LINK!

Great stuff...
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Apr 13, 2012 at 1:02 PM ]
Yeah I really really dug it. Glad to have an offensive coordinator who actually knows what he's doing.

Compare this to what we had in Jimmy Raye. SO much better now.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Yeah I really really dug it. Glad to have an offensive coordinator who actually knows what he's doing.

Compare this to what we had in Jimmy Raye. SO much better now.

...or dare I say it?

Jim Hostler.
Was really disappointed by Roman's playcalling down the stretch last year, especially on 3rd downs and in the red zone.

Hope that changes this next season and fully expect it.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Was really disappointed by Roman's playcalling down the stretch last year, especially on 3rd downs and in the red zone.

Just cause I'm curious... can you give me an example from a game where you were frustrated?
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Just cause I'm curious... can you give me an example from a game where you were frustrated?

Well he even said in that video "Luckily we have a good field goal kicker, so we just ran it 3 times, kicked a field goal, and got on the plane"

How about not running it, getting a touchdown, then getting on the plane?
Originally posted by niner4life21:

I won't talk about Weeks 1-3 just because of the lockout effect and all that.

One game that i can easily remember is the game at seattle..
Originally posted by THEB:
Well he even said in that video "Luckily we have a good field goal kicker, so we just ran it 3 times, kicked a field goal, and got on the plane"

if a FG wins it why go for the TD?
Originally posted by THEB:

Well your answer for that game (@ SEA)...

Delanie Walker, Kyle Williams, and Ted Ginn were all injured by the 4th quarter (not sure Ginn even played this game). No Bralyon either at this point.

So you're playing with Crabs, Swain, VD, Peele, and the RB's. I think the Niners were worried about the lack of healthy personnel at the skill positions and wanted to take the points where they could get them.
Good vid. He's glad they got Teddy Ginn back to the team. Ted Ginn created opening for Crabtree on that play. I'm glad to have Ginn back too. We are going to have a motherfreak'n passing offense next year. VD, Delanie, Moss, Manningham, Crabtree, Ginn, Williams, and maybe a 1st round pick WR.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Apr 13, 2012 at 2:49 PM ]
ah f**k...

he's gonna make a good HC one day
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
ah f**k...

he's gonna make a good HC one day

at least if we lose an OC now system wont change (just like GB there OC left but still same system) so our offense wont take a hit like previous years
Shawntae Spencer-I Came to the Right Side
Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:

well Oakland is on the "right side" of SF.....but I'll let the others here go ahead and read that out of context and hate on a former niner like most like to do.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Apr 13, 2012 at 3:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:

well Oakland is on the "right side" of SF.....but I'll let the others here go ahead and read that out of context and hate on a former niner like most like to do.
True i forgot about that
[ Edited by adamcarrillo1 on Apr 13, 2012 at 3:57 PM ]