LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Willis vs. Newton : vote for Willis!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
not gonna lie, i don't want willis to get it.. it makes me worry.

but still if he does happen to get it i will be jacked up! and it would be the only madden i NEVER trade in.

lets go Willis!!! F that curse!
The curse believers suck. The curse only exists because people that aren't actually studs don't often have 2 great years in a row. To believe in a video game cover cursing a player is rediculous. To think that someone who is considered a breakout star might have a worse year next season is reasonable. Willis actually had a bit of a down year last season and is still in the vote. He's not a fluke or a one year wonder. Support your team and your players and vote for Willis.
The curse believers suck. The "curse" only exists because players that aren't actually studs don't often have 2 great years in a row.

To believe in a video game cover cursing a player is rediculous. To think that someone who is considered a breakout star might have a worse year next season is reasonable. Willis actually had a bit of a down year last season and is still in the vote. He's not a fluke or a one year wonder.

Support your team and your players and vote for Willis.

It ticks me off that fans would actually vote against their own players for any honor or additional income they deserve. f**kin shameful.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
how did Willis even make it this far!! Alot of haters out there . . .

He's probably made it so far because the rest of the league's fans recognize how awesome he is, yet shamefully, many in our own fan-base can't bring themselves to support him.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Apr 12, 2012 at 2:09 AM ]
sorry p52, i gotta go talk to my boy with the vote generator sw i dont wanna but i think i have to, gotta make sure the conductor of the pain train keeps on keepn on.

naaaaaaaaa
do we vote for newton or all go in and bet for Willis to win it all.. he is a 12-1 Dog in vegas.. Soo a 50 dollar bet wins 600 lol. So way i look at it is losing 50 dollars to prevent Willis from making the cover.. or He wins the cover we get cursed but all have money in our pockets.
I'd love to see Pat on the Madden cover. Haven't bought the game in a few years, but I definitely will if a niner is the cover guy.
Now I feel bad... I voted for Newton as well to avoid the curse because I am just superstitious like that. Then I read what Willis wrote and now I feel like a jackass. Sorry I betrayed my favorite 49er. It is hard not to believe in the curse I mean go ask any Cubs fan... lmao

How are you guys doing multiple votes?

EDIT my current post count is pretty badass. Not going to post again for a while so that it stays at 49 lol.
[ Edited by BayArea on Apr 12, 2012 at 3:50 AM ]
lol at all you fools thinking some curse is stronger than Willis. it's Willis were talking about here! Yes we are talking about Willis!
The curse only works on offensive players... Last defensive player on the cover was Ray Lewis who finished that season healthy. Maybe it's the Ray Lewis curse, pick another defensive player or see them get injured...

Voting for Cam
voted for kyle williams
Originally posted by mug0mug:
The curse believers suck. The "curse" only exists because players that aren't actually studs don't often have 2 great years in a row.

To believe in a video game cover cursing a player is rediculous. To think that someone who is considered a breakout star might have a worse year next season is reasonable. Willis actually had a bit of a down year last season and is still in the vote. He's not a fluke or a one year wonder.

Support your team and your players and vote for Willis.

It ticks me off that fans would actually vote against their own players for any honor or additional income they deserve. f**kin shameful.

If you think about it, they are still supporting the team and Willis... just in a different way/perspective. Lighten up.
Seahawk fans ----> are hoping Willis is on the cover for obvious reasons . . .

I like Cam Newton too much to do that to him, and I hate the 49ers and their fans. Nothing would make me happier to see their faces if they lost Patrick Willis, soooo I voted for WillisAlso voted for Rodgers, I wish he'd shut up sometimes.

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44479
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Curses are not real.
Share 49ersWebzone