There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do you want the 49ers on Hardknocks?

Do you want the 49ers on Hardknocks?

I am Posting my 1st Post here on the 49ers Webzone!

As a young boy I was a 9er fan.....however when I got older I followed another team across the Bay who happened to be my oldest brothers football team. Im 31 years old now and I'm making a change back to where I should have always stayed. I have coach HS Football in Columbus, Ohio for 11 years and I cant stand watching, rooting, or giving a s**t about The Raiders..aka the most penalized team in the NFL year after Year....the worst Drafters and Front Office in NFL History....we dont like Carson Palmer in CBus and im just fed up. I'm back a 49er Fan!!! I want to know if you on this webzone except me back or if you all want to say f**k off.

CHEERS
DOUBLE D
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
No, f**k the national media, they don't like us...we don't need them, or their approval, lets just kick ass and take names next season, let the rest of the nation learn about us when we kick their teams ass!

Let the ass kickings began!
No way! I want our practices, training camp and coaching methods to be SECRET....
Originally posted by doubled:

As a young boy I was a 9er fan.....however when I got older I followed another team across the Bay who happened to be my oldest brothers football team. Im 31 years old now and I'm making a change back to where I should have always stayed. I have coach HS Football in Columbus, Ohio for 11 years and I cant stand watching, rooting, or giving a s**t about The Raiders..aka the most penalized team in the NFL year after Year....the worst Drafters and Front Office in NFL History....we dont like Carson Palmer in CBus and im just fed up. I'm back a 49er Fan!!! I want to know if you on this webzone except me back or if you all want to say f**k off.

CHEERS
DOUBLE D

gonna need a few on that one

CHEERS
DOUBLE D

so...........you are a bandwagoner?

at least you are honest
Yes.

Hard Knocks is a sweet show and I would be glued to the TV if it were following the Niners. Possibly the most enjoyable show to watch, of any type, that I can think of. It would be awesomely entertaining, and it'd be sweet to document everything about this year, as I think it may be a great one.

Sure, I want our strategies etc to be a secret, but they don't really show any of that on Hard Knocks. It's more about position competitions, guys trying to make the team, and the hard work and excitement leading up to the opening of the season. They reveal very few strategic details, if any.

I would absolutely love to watch Hard Knocks: Training camp of the San Francisco 49ers.

CHEERS
DOUBLE D

i. dont. like. you.
NO!!!!!! to much of a distraction we need to focus on winning #6
if this was a borderline playoff team i would not mind but we are serious contenders this year this team has to fully focus so we can have a shot come next Feb.
It'd be very entertaining...but Harbaugh and Baalke won't allow it and I totally get that.
No thanks, we don't need this distraction.
no
YES.

Football is entertainment. I want to be entertained by my favorite team. Distraction? Meh. These guys are professionals.
  • Chico
  • Veteran

CHEERS
DOUBLE D

hmm, you're going to have to earn your way back...it's different if you just stopped watching football altogether and came back...but you went to the TRAITORS!
The thing is, that MOST of us have been here for the past 9 losing seasons. We were here during the rough times, not just because they're starting to win again.

But, if you stick around, you will be accepted
I want all the 49er coverage I can get, but at the same time I dont want our secrets getting out. Would be fun to see though.
Negative