Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you want the 49ers on Hardknocks?

Yes

let's do it!
No thanks. Hard knocks is produced by Freddy P. Soft
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kingairta:
No good can come out of it. I've gotten by for the past 30+ years without seeing what goes on. I don't need to see it now.

Maybe we can have Mike Cerullo handling camera dutuies!
  • mod
  • Veteran
My reasons for wanting it are selfish... so no i dont want it.
fake and ghey, the show I mean.
Nah - let's focus on winning games
Originally posted by Chico:
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/04/lights-camera-santa-clara-hbo-eyeing-49ers-for-hard-knocks.html

I would LOVE to see them on HBO. It would be cool to see the behind the scenes with our players & coaches. You can see who really is the popular players, etc. To me there is nothing to hide. I doubt the coaches are going to be sharing the playbook with the rest of the league so i vote YES!

plus, it would make the preseason so much more fun and i will be 10 times more pumped up for the regular season than i already am!

I think it would be awesome to be able to see the team behind the scenes, but if it would hinder the team in any way whatsoever, then no.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
no distractions wanted, as much as i would like to see how harbaugh and staff coachem up, they have business to take care of with out the glitz

so no

I say no thanks....i agree whit you

GREETINGS FROM LIMA - PERU
No, f**k the national media, they don't like us...we don't need them, or their approval, lets just kick ass and take names next season, let the rest of the nation learn about us when we kick their teams ass!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
No, f**k the national media, they don't like us...we don't need them, or their approval, lets just kick ass and take names next season, let the rest of the nation learn about us when we kick their teams ass!

Hell yes! That would be so entertaining to watch a 4 week special on our OWN TEAM!!!!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
The only Hardknocks I've ever seen I think was with the Ravens then Cowboys when the show first began... I'd be all for it just for the sake of never before access of the team, but one would only hope that it wouldn't be too big of a distraction & take focus away from the season.

Personally I'd like to see the Jaguars be featured, they need to be relevant again (like they were in the mid to late 90s) & have a great new owner to get that started.
it wont happen harbaugh stays dodgin the media after games let alone having a camera around 24/7 our team doesnt jock the media in fact harbaugh has built a sense of us against them in the players...it would be kool for us as fans but the team is not going to b compatible
I would be surprised if Harbaugh allowed it.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Doesn't matter, will never happen under Harbaugh.
Share 49ersWebzone