There are 157 users in the forums

Do you want the 49ers on Hardknocks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you want the 49ers on Hardknocks?

Harbaugh would never agree to it in his life, he's not that type of guy, although... Jim IS the type of guy who wants his players seen in the media, and on highlight reels for the benefit giving credit where it is deserved.

Still, this s**t isn't Jim's style, blue collar guys don't like glam.
Just read natesikdog's comment in the comment section... that sums up my thoughts exactly.

But that's probably just because it's me
I Would love it..its not like there gonna show them the whole playbook on TV Harbaugh is smart
Hell no. I have no problem with HBO producing the "Run to The Lombardi" after the 49ers win it all this year.
FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:
I Would love it..its not like there gonna show them the whole playbook on TV Harbaugh is smart

if anything, maybe JH will show a fake playbook to mislead the teams this year...you can brainwash the other teams to make them "think" we're going to run a certain play, etc.

I also want to see a TC fight between VD & Crabby Patty
Originally posted by Chico:
if anything, maybe JH will show a fake playbook to mislead the teams this year...you can brainwash the other teams to make them "think" we're going to run a certain play, etc.

Scheme-wise, I don't think there's much that Hard Knocks would reveal that a pro NFL team with countless hours of footage and scouting couldn't figure out.

I just don't think that the camera crews would mess well though with a team who values a blue-collar approach.
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:

Shoot its like watching TMZ media try anything to pull the plug
49ers Should Sign T.O for a few weeks just to get HBO off its Back then Release him
No thanks. Lets stay under the radar as much as possible.

Not just no, but HELL NAUW!!!
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Apr 11, 2012 at 1:32 PM ]
I'd watch. It'd be damn entertaining I'm sure

But i'm not sure i want them to do it
i dont think this team wants to be the center of attention
the question is LOADED!!! I wanna say "yes" cuz i wanna see all the behind the scenes stuff but... then again i say "no" cuz it's bad karma!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone