There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 49ers schedule thread

Alex gonna have a career day in week 1. And what better place for Moss to return. Look at the backdrop to this game. NFL is genius.
[ Edited by lamontb on Apr 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM ]
Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Vikings are week 3 homey.

LOL, should have checked that before commenting but wouldn't be surprised if we did the Youngstown thing again. What about week 3 at vikings and week 4 at jets? It's an option but cinci was a lot closer to youngstown than Minnesota so we will probably just go home.

its not like minnesota is that far away from ohio though

Yeah but we have to come home to play the Lions so
My guess

Week 1 Packers - Loss

Week 2 Lions - Win

Week 3 Vikings - Win

Week 4 Jets - Win

Week 5 Bills - Loss

Week 6 Giants - Win

Week 7 Seahawks - Win

Week 8 Cardinals - Win

Week 9 BYE

Week 10 Rams - Win

Week 11 Bears - Loss

Week 12 Saints - Win

Week 13 Rams - Loss

Week 14 Dolphins - Win

Week 15 Patriots - Win

Week 16 Seahawks - Win

Week 17 Cardinals - Win

12-4 3rd seed playoff berth
Week 1: @ Green Bay Packers - WIN - We come out guns blazing...defensively and remind GB why they lost vs the Giants.
Week 2: vs Detriot Lions - LOSE - Detroit gets the upper hand this time.
Week 3: @ Minnesota Vikings - WIN - Aldon Smith destroys Ponders confidence.
Week 4: @ NY Jets - WIN - God hates Mark Sanchez and loves Patrick Willis.
Week 5: vs Buffalo Bills - LOSE - Bills defense keeps them in the game and they edge us out.
Week 6: vs New York Giants - LOSE - Giants beat us again. We haz rivalry nao!
Week 7: vs Seattle Seahawks - WIN - Harbaugh pwns Pete
Week 8: @ AZ Cardinals - WIN - Alex has a big game.

Week 9: BYE (5-3 at the BYE and the zone had a bit of meltdown).

Week 10: vs ST Louis Rams - WIN - We have the Rams #
Week 11: vs Chicago Bears WIN - Our defense pwns Jay Cutler
Week 12: @ NO Saints - LOSE - Saints beat us in their house.
Week 13: @ ST Louis Rams - WIN - See week 10
Week 14: vs Miami Dolphins - WIN - Alex shows Miami what they missed, lol
Week 15:@ NE Patriots - WIN - The REAL Super Bowl 46 & Niners edge Brady out. Our defense is too fast and crazy for him.
Week 16: @ Seattle Seahawks - WIN - See week 7
Week 17: vs Arizona Cardinals - WIN - Offense struggles a bit but defense comes through.


12-4
Originally posted by BayArea:
My guess

Week 1 Packers - Loss

Week 2 Lions - Win

Week 3 Vikings - Win

Week 4 Jets - Win

Week 5 Bills - Loss

Week 6 Giants - Win

Week 7 Seahawks - Win

Week 8 Cardinals - Win

Week 9 BYE

Week 10 Rams - Win

Week 11 Bears - Loss

Week 12 Saints - Win

Week 13 Rams - Loss

Week 14 Dolphins - Win

Week 15 Patriots - Win

Week 16 Seahawks - Win

Week 17 Cardinals - Win

12-4 3rd seed playoff berth

A loss to the Bills at home? Are you f**king crazy?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
theres two more back to back away games this year (3 total)

@Vikes & Jets (CT/ET)

@Aints & Lambs (CT/CT)

@ Pats & Hags (ET/PT)

1st pairing seems most likely for the Youngstown treatment...
Originally posted by SportsFan:
A loss to the Bills at home? Are you f**king crazy?

I think the bills pick it up and edge one out on us. Any given sunday....
19-0 Copy written
When did the Bills become scary?
It's not hard to imagine seeing both New England and San Francisco going into week 15 with 10+ winning records. (I think the schedulers & NBC even pondered this when they decided to put it this 'late' into the season with 'SNF fanfare'.)

It could end up being the closest thing to a "Superbowl Preview" at that point... just sayin'...
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Wow TNF, and then MNF the next week.That's almost like two byes. Too bad our bye is after MNF! If anyones thinking about getting hurt get hurt before week 8-9.


Normally I'd think a bye after a Monday is nice b/c it prevents a short week following a Monday, but they'll have just had all those extra days from the TNF-MNF stretch.

If people are worried about us coming back rusty from the bye and the previous extra days, at least we come back to face the Rams at home. On the other hand it could be nice to come back to face one of our tough road games, depends on your view of how byes affect team performance in the first game back.
Originally posted by mrredskin:
obviously a redskins fan, but stoked for the week 2 game. friend of mine (49ers fan) and i booked a stopover here on our way back from the TN Tech (alums)-Oregon game the day before to see whatever game this would be. will be nice to experience this on a grander scale!

Nice to see an outside NFL fan. Question, how do you(and most Skins fans) feel about the likely pick of RG3? It will finally give you guys a future at QB, instead of Grossman and Beck.
Originally posted by jreff22:
When did the Bills become scary?

Their defense isn't half bad. They started the year hot last year (granted they fizzled out). Maybe they start hot this year and surprise us? Not saying it's a guaranteed loss but it could be a trap(ish) game. Focus on Jets defense and look fwd to Giants...overlook Bills. I dunno.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Normally I'd think a bye after a Monday is nice b/c it prevents a short week following a Monday, but they'll have just had all those extra days from the TNF-MNF stretch.

If people are worried about us coming back rusty from the bye and the previous extra days, at least we come back to face the Rams at home. On the other hand it could be nice to come back to face one of our tough road games, depends on your view of how byes affect team performance in the first game back.

i thinks the lambs are just coming back from their london sojourn around that time as well....Rust Bowl I
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by mrredskin:
obviously a redskins fan, but stoked for the week 2 game. friend of mine (49ers fan) and i booked a stopover here on our way back from the TN Tech (alums)-Oregon game the day before to see whatever game this would be. will be nice to experience this on a grander scale!

Nice to see an outside NFL fan. Question, how do you(and most Skins fans) feel about the likely pick of RG3? It will finally give you guys a future at QB, instead of Grossman and Beck.

He will hate it !

jk but c'mon ..better Questions