Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 569 users in the forums

Official 49ers schedule thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Awesome!
Schedule next Tuesday, stadium ground breaking three days later, then the draft one week after that!

I do love baseball and the Giants . . . but football dominates!
Champions**t?
yay!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I do love baseball and the Giants . . . but football dominates!

Not when Barry Zito is on the mound.
I hope the game against the Packers is late in the season!
Originally posted by NinerG94:
I hope the game against the Packers is late in the season!

I don't. Why would you want the cold weather?

Or was it a poor attempt at sarcasm?

I personally want to see a MNF season-opener against New England so I can make the trek from NJ.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I do love baseball and the Giants . . . but football dominates!

Not when Barry Zito is on the mound.


Says who? He had a 4 hit shutout complete game. Lol
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I do love baseball and the Giants . . . but football dominates!

Not when Barry Zito is on the mound.


Says who? He had a 4 hit shutout complete game. Lol

For his first shutout in TEN years. It was an aberration....Zito sucks. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Awesome!
Schedule next Tuesday, stadium ground breaking three days later, then the draft one week after that!

I do love baseball and the Giants . . . but football dominates!

Getting smoked by the D-bags f**king sucked though :( Nice win yesterday brought my spirits back up slightly. Now if they can hold on and take the series.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
For his first shutout in TEN years. It was an aberration....Zito sucks. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Amen to this.... choke master Zito blows.
Jeeze . . . on little non-specific baseball mention and look what happens. My bad!
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I do love baseball and the Giants . . . but football dominates!

Not when Barry Zito is on the mound.


Says who? He had a 4 hit shutout complete game. Lol

For his first shutout in TEN years. It was an aberration....Zito sucks. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.


That's why I said lol, I was being sarcastic bro
  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,546
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
1 week away till we know our schedule

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/10/signs-for-schedule-release-still-point-to-april-17/

(sorry unsure if this goes in NFL talk or niner talk)

So, when do tickets go on sale? Once i see the schedule i want to go to at least 2 games this year.
Originally posted by Chico:
So, when do tickets go on sale? Once i see the schedule i want to go to at least 2 games this year.

just buy season tickets.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone