There are 722 users in the forums
Originally posted by GoNiners:
I'm proud to say I've been to Candlestick. Yes, it may be a dump and old but it has a lot of history and a lot of personality. I've only been there once it was a few years ago on MNF against the Cards where we kicked the s**t outta them. I'll be sad to see it go. I hope I'll be able to go to the last game at Candlestick.![]()
![]()
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:Historic site loved & still will continue to go to Candlestick till the 49ers last game there , sad to see it go but a new beginning awaits the San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82820ecd/article/with-49ers-leaving-days-numbered-for-sfs-candlestick-park
Originally posted by NickV:
Hopefully they will do something to auction off some parts of the stick. I would love to buy a seat from there and have it as memorabilia.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
I'm proud to say I've been to Candlestick. Yes, it may be a dump and old but it has a lot of history and a lot of personality. I've only been there once it was a few years ago on MNF against the Cards where we kicked the s**t outta them. I'll be sad to see it go. I hope I'll be able to go to the last game at Candlestick.![]()
![]()
I'm hoping that last game will be an NFC Championship game. ;-)
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
They can't do with the stick what they did to Kezar??? Save that s**t doe and let high school teams play in it. Just downsize it or something there won't be 50,000 people watching the games. Playing in Kezar in high school was f**kin dope.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I implore everyone to take the tour of the place (locker rooms,field, etc)
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by afflecksloverboy:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:gonna get a seat, lol
this.
That.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:[/cIenter]
[center]
gonna be my first.