LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Niner fans: VOTE FOR CRUZ

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Step up Niner fans. make sure Willis does not win this!!!

Voted for Willis, again, lol.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Voted for Willis!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Willis just tweeted that he's about to play some madden. Dude plays the game everyday it seems. give him the honor! vote!!!!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Willis just tweeted that he's about to play some madden. Dude plays the game everyday it seems. give him the honor! vote!!!!

I wonder if wear those new Nike 9er gloves while playing?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I wonder if wear those new Nike 9er gloves while playing?

I bet Willis needs a specially made heavy duty controller. The normal one gets destroyed by his grip

i heard that he has his gf masaje him and make him margaritas as he plays.
It's not really even an honor to win the cover vote when you most team's fans are voting against their own player to avoid the curse. If Willis wins and he gets hurt this year anyone who voted for him should be banned.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Voted for Willis!

It's not really even an honor to win the cover vote when you most team's fans are voting against their own player to avoid the curse. If Willis wins and he gets hurt this year anyone who voted for him should be banned.
Voted for Willis!

LOL, did you quote someone else and put my name there? I never use that icon.

Edit: nevermind, you quoted what you said at the top of the page. I haven't voted for Willis once since it started.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 11, 2012 at 12:18 PM ]
Voted for Willis!

LOL!!!!!!

He's a bigger flip-flopper than Romney!

Voted for Willis!

lol, yeah...couldn't resist sorry

He was on the 99 PAL (Europe, etc)... NTSC (US, was Madden himself I believe)

DON'T VOTE FOR WILLIS

Last 49er to win...
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Superstitions are idiotic. voting against Willis makes you a bad fan. Hes a huge madden fan, and would love to be on the cover. His fanbase not even backing him because they think its bad luck is weak.
That's your opinion. I don't think Steve Young is a Idiot. He's highly superstitious. So are a lot of athletes.

superstitions are idiotic. you don't have to be an idiot to follow them. its just a poor choice.

they basically cripple your life. the more you have, the more of a slave you are to them. its all in your head. players have horribly bad luck all the time. crap seasons, major injuries, etc. but only if you're on the Madden cover do people pay attention to it. If Willis had been on the cover last year, people would have said "see! Willis got hurt, got his first penalty since his rookie year, and the 49ers lost on 2 fumbles in the NFC champ game! Madden curse!"

You can spin things about most everything to say it was due to a curse. The fact that Willis is actually close to being nationally recognized on the front cover of the biggest sports game ever, and he would love to be on it, and his own fan base is voting against him because of a curse? its sad. What curse are we blaming the Williams fumbles, or the Bradshaw strip non call?
[ Edited by Niners99 on Apr 11, 2012 at 12:40 PM ]
VOTING FOR WILLIS!

I agree with Niners99
  • Silky
  • Veteran

Edit: nevermind, you quoted what you said at the top of the page. I haven't voted for Willis once since it started.

Theres no such thing as curses.
Share 49ersWebzone