LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 334 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
team is starting to make some questionable decisions
like what? one year deal for guys who may give us good returns and if not, so what? the coach wants certain players for a reason and after last years decisions they made in a short off season and how they made those things work in the regular season, i am fine with it. one year deal which will get us to next years draft when we can do gores replacement. i think the coaches did not like dixon last year but due to the short off season they could not address it, now in the second year they are. what sorts of questionable decisions are they starting to make?
good signing. i hope Dixon beats him out in camp, but, if not, i think Rathman will be able to get something out of Jacobs.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Peace Dixon. I'll miss your hair and tweets but not your inability to convert a 3rd and 1.
exactly, this time 10000 per cent
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Last year they won the Super Bowl, so they somehow made it work. TAKE THAT!!!!

With little thanks to him.

No one needs to lecture me on Jacobs. I live in NYG country. I've seen my share of Jacobs.

I'll let Harbaugh know you said he made a bad deal.

Terrible signing. I dont care what anyone says.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Hopefully coach can get him to play as big as his size. For someone as big as him, he sure looks soft as a RB lately.

Once he got his contract extension from the Giants a few years ago he stopped playing hard. Folks talking bout him spelling Gore when he couldn't even do an effective job spelling Bradshaw in NY. He's who Dixon compares to in terms of doing too much p***y footing with the ball instead of just lowering his head and hitting the hole.
I have never hated a current 49er, but I really don't like Jacobs at all. Dude runs his mouth to much, doesn't back up anything he says, and is soft.
This move is all about on the Goal Line. He will get 4-8 carries per game in the red zone.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

I agree with this 100%.

• sfout
  • Veteran
Dixon might not actually be gone.

Cartwright replaced Costanzo on ST

If we cut Dixon we will need to replace 1 more player for ST - Will it be with a rookie WR, DB or LB? Or will Dixon be slide into a primary ST role?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I'll let Harbaugh know you said he made a bad deal.
you would think after last year the zone would give the coach a break. i am sure it will be explained clearly that running your mouth about team stuff is taboo and if he breaks it, the same thing that happened to edwards will happen to him. i am ok with this signing and ok with getting dixon out of here and ok with anyone who says rex ryan is a fat bellied coach. I think some posters want to crucify the team for creating an atmosphere where super bowl winning players want to come to play for us
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

And nobody cares what u say
dont be a b***h jacobs
Dixon's camp competition? Try Gore.
Share 49ersWebzone