There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 Salary Cap

as far as Kaep and money in the future.... if he gets better and is on his way to his full potential....do we go the Tom Brady route, and save money by not over spending on WRs and constantly work with draft picks and key free agents? Like how they let Dion Branch go? I mean it seems like we do that already. We are not paying much for Manningham, Randy, Williams, Ginn.

I mean pay Vernon what ever to keep him around...but from there pick and choose the rest of our weapons as the years go on.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 25, 2012 at 8:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
as far as Kaep and money in the future.... if he gets better and is on his way to his full potential....do we go the Tom Brady route, and save money by not over spending on WRs and constantly work with draft picks and key free agents? Like how they let Dion Branch go? I mean it seems like we do that already. We are not paying much for Manningham, Randy, Williams, Ginn.

I mean pay Vernon what ever to keep him around...but from there pick and choose the rest of our weapons as the years go on.

Well, if Kaep becomes one of the elite, we'll have no choice. You have to pay an elite quarterback if you have one, that is always the priority.