There are 210 users in the forums

QB Josh Johnson

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by abowers1984:
Interesting quote from Roger Theder:

Which one, Johnson or Kaepernick, will win the battle to be the Niners' backup? Theder thinks both are capable of beating out Alex Smith for the starting job.

"I think both of them could, yes," Theder said. "I think they're both very talented - much more talented than Alex. I'm an Alex Smith fan. I just think Colin and Josh are both very, very talented kids."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/24/SP6M1NPSC6.DTL#ixzz1q9at52sK

What does a tennis player know about football.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Theder

Life long football coach.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by abowers1984:
Interesting quote from Roger Theder:

Which one, Johnson or Kaepernick, will win the battle to be the Niners' backup? Theder thinks both are capable of beating out Alex Smith for the starting job.

"I think both of them could, yes," Theder said. "I think they're both very talented - much more talented than Alex. I'm an Alex Smith fan. I just think Colin and Josh are both very, very talented kids."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/24/SP6M1NPSC6.DTL#ixzz1q9at52sK

Maybe all Rogers look the same to him?

Theder, Federer, Staubach, Carlos...

Far more than anyone on the webzone... that's for sure.
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:
Gotta say, sometimes it's hard to tell whether your tongue's in your cheek or in your ear.

No wonder he's so popular with the girls!
Check out this interview with Josh Johnson nad get to know the next starting QB for the 49ers. Yes, he will beat out Smith for that #1 spot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd6AsbEe96I&list=UUPL-BN6h3yldODL18NfZsuA&index=2&feature=plcp

modded - no soliciting.
[ Edited by Janitor on Mar 31, 2012 at 7:48 AM ]
If Alex Smith becomes the third best QB on this team...imagine! But, I doubt that Johnson and CK will beat him out in the near future...mental toughness and experience is valuable.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
If Alex Smith becomes the third best QB on this team...imagine! But, I doubt that Johnson and CK will beat him out in the near future...mental toughness and experience is valuable.

Alex may be the toughest SOB in the league, mentally and in terms of fortitude.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

. . . or not.

JJ's story reminds me a bit of the Nate Davis kid the Niners had on their roster. Nate was better in college too, because he produced in the top division, not some pee-wee league.

Josh Freeman really isn't that good and when given an opportunity, the JJ package didn't come close to challenging him. IMO, even with poor coaching players still show flashes of what they've got and that defines them and their potential. I really doubt that JJ will suddenly show up. We'll see.

The Niner's best shot for moving the team to the next level will be CK. Only because he's an unknown. Maybe he doesn't have it either.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

I have Eli & Brady way ahead of that list. If he is mental tough then he shouldn't have cried to the media that his feelings were hurt when they went after manning! It's business son MAN UP
[ Edited by Norwalks_Best on Mar 31, 2012 at 11:02 AM ]
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
I have Eli & Brady way ahead of that list. If he is mental tough then he shouldn't have cried to the media that his feelings were hurt when they went after manning! It's business son MAN UP

he didnt

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
he should wear #14 and break the curse of JTO

I'm guessing #1.
12?
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:

I'm guessing #1.
12?

12 is retired i believe
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

he didnt
this.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

he didnt
this.

yup. not only this, but since when is Brady tough? he barely gets touched and when he does the Pats lose.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:

I'm guessing #1.
12?

12 is retired i believe
Yes it is. J. Brodie. Dilfer got to wear it a few years back because he and Brodie are friends and Brodie gave him the OK to wear it.
Share 49ersWebzone