LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Who will be the RB of the future for the RED and GOLD????

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gore has two more years as a productive back with the niners. Kendall Hunter is going to be getting more carries as Gore ages and before we know it we wont have a franchise RB of Gore's caliber. This scares me because i love how our team is able to run the ball up the gut and the opposing team just cant stop it. Kendall hunter is awesome but we all know he is not an every down back. I hope that we do not end up being a team that has a mediocre RB , I want a RB of Gore's Caliber that will excite the fans and make big plays. What do you guys think the future is when talking about our RB situation in future years??
Gore has two more years as a productive back with the niners. Kendall Hunter is going to be getting more carries as Gore ages and before we know it we wont have a franchise RB of Gore's caliber. This scares me because i love how our team is able to run the ball up the gut and the opposing team just cant stop it. Kendall hunter is awesome but we all know he is not an every down back. I hope that we do not end up being a team that has a mediocre RB , I want a RB of Gore's Caliber that will excite the fans and make big plays. What do you guys think the future is when talking about our RB situation in future years??
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/164446-who-replace-frank-gore-coming-year/

Originally posted by regulator650:

The days of a premier running back are running out, Gore will be our last feature back before we go with the multiple backs sharing the load
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/164446-who-replace-frank-gore-coming-year/

• cciowa
  • Veteran
i think the team will try to get a gore type of back whose name is not dixon in third our fourth round?Dixon is a niner and i support him and want him to do well but there is just something about this guy i can not embrace
Love two guys in this draft. The kids from Boise State (Martin) and Utah State (Turbin). Right now it looks like Martin goes much early and Turbin is considered a sleeper. Miller from the U also looks good and another sleeper is Gray from Texas A&M. Other than Wilson from VA Tech everyone else has size or speed issues.
I say we should get Doug Martin! Im from Idaho and watched him play. Hes a beast!
Share 49ersWebzone