LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

Who will replace Frank Gore in the coming year??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I say Jonathan stewart, i seen something about a thread saying we should trade for him and thats not a bad idea.. age24?? kids a beast and runs like hes possessed. any takers?? or who else would you have in mind. . . .
Grank fore will take over from here on out.
Would love to have him !!! albeit, i think guys like Turnhill and Polk in the draft are very gore-like replacements, and we've had both in for visits. I'd LOVE TO HAVE STEWART THO !!!
michael bush
lolwut?
Robert Turbin
Wow what an original thought. I mean someone only made a post about trading a second round pick to get him in the Free Agency forum.

Stop cluttering up these forums and use search.

Anyway, I would love to see Jonathan Stewart in a 9ers uniform, just not for a 2nd round pick.
y u steal my thread bro
Originally posted by Youngb:
Wow what an original thought. I mean someone only made a post about trading a second round pick to get him in the Free Agency forum.

Stop cluttering up these forums and use search.

Anyway, I would love to see Jonathan Stewart in a 9ers uniform, just not for a 2nd round pick.

huh?? i said i seen a thread about it, and that thread is about trading for him.. my thread is who is going to replace frank gore and im thinking we should use stewart... quite different actually considering this would include any RB to replace Gore with and not just talking about Stewart..... nice try bashing another thread though!!!!
yeah no thank you. Not a fan of collecting RBs via FA or trade. We can draft one, and develop them. Gore and Hunter this year and next, then we worry about Gore's replacement.

We are not going to see anyone but Frank Gore in the bell cow role in 2012. He had a great year last year and hopefully with an improved passing game there will be more room for him to run this year.
Tebow?
polk
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DirtyP:
We are not going to see anyone but Frank Gore in the bell cow role in 2012. He had a great year last year and hopefully with an improved passing game there will be more room for him to run this year.

Sorry but Frank Gore did not have a "great year" last year. He had a bunch of unproductive games where handing off to him consistently put us into 3rd and longs that we couldn't convert.
[ Edited by kray28 on Mar 19, 2012 at 10:08 AM ]
I really hope we draft Cyrus Gray from Texas A&M. He style of play really fits our team.
Share 49ersWebzone