There are 428 users in the forums
Not Getting Manning was possibly a turn for Future success/sustainability
Mar 21, 2012 at 2:18 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,415
$95 million.
Mar 21, 2012 at 2:24 AM
- Curticio11
- Veteran
- Posts: 34
Sometimes I go straight from these threads to porn because it's not usually the same bulls*** every 2 minutes. I dnt wanna see one more thread about manning. Tebow. Alex smith. I would honestly rather splooge somewhere
Mar 21, 2012 at 2:28 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,415
Originally posted by Curticio11:Sometimes I go straight from these threads to porn because it's not usually the same bulls*** every 2 minutes. I dnt wanna see one more thread about manning. Tebow. Alex smith. I would honestly rather splooge somewhere
Go and splooge elsewhere then. This is a valid topic
Mar 21, 2012 at 2:37 AM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,860
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Curticio11:
Sometimes I go straight from these threads to porn because it's not usually the same bulls*** every 2 minutes. I dnt wanna see one more thread about manning. Tebow. Alex smith. I would honestly rather splooge somewhere
Go and splooge elsewhere then. This is a valid topic
burrrn
Mar 21, 2012 at 2:39 AM
- Curticio11
- Veteran
- Posts: 34
There is about 10 threads already open that this paragraph could have already been fit in. Payaton Manning is a bronco now. Don't wanna hear about him anymore. I don't want to open up threads that repeat the same ole crud. So crap like this doesn't keep clogging the top 5 forum topics from the main site.
Mar 21, 2012 at 2:40 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,336
It's fine not getting him. He's 36, broken neck, 4 surgeries, nerve damage, loss of arm strength. $96 million (rediculous for somebody in his condition). He could take 1 hit and be out for the season and his career. People want Peyton Manning for "what he used to be." No guarantee he can be that now though.
Mar 21, 2012 at 2:43 AM
- Curticio11
- Veteran
- Posts: 34
See ^^ same arguments repeated for the millionth time^^
Mar 21, 2012 at 2:55 AM
- 1swift
- Veteran
- Posts: 486
Originally posted by Curticio11:
See ^^ same arguments repeated for the millionth time^^
Weren't you leaving?
Anyway. I was one of those campaigning for manning. But not at that price. I was believing an earlier report about him willing to sign a low guarentee high incentive type deal. No way did I think he could command this sort of deal to become the highest paid in football again with all the questions about him. Wish we had him, but not at that price. Not even close.
Mar 21, 2012 at 3:13 AM
- JerryRice1848
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,224
Originally posted by English:
$95 million.
£60 million
Mar 21, 2012 at 3:28 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,415
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:Originally posted by English:$95 million.
£60 million
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7713078/2012-nfl-free-agency-peyton-manning-denver-broncos-agree-96m-deal-source-says
$96 million.
Nov 10, 2012 at 6:13 AM
- Shemp
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 29,755
Anyone else paid attention to Manning's results this season? He's having a career year. Smith has played very good most of the time, but Manning has been lights out. If we had pulled off the Manning acquisition, we'd be going to the SB with roller skates on, I have no doubt. Manning is a come from behind player, and he elevates everyone around him. Smith is good at keeping us ahead when coupled with a monstrous defense that doesn't allow the opposing offense to compete.
Nov 10, 2012 at 6:16 AM
- LBSI9ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,458
Originally posted by Curticio11:
Sometimes I go straight from these threads to porn because it's not usually the same bulls*** every 2 minutes. I dnt wanna see one more thread about manning. Tebow. Alex smith. I would honestly rather splooge somewhere
Dude get off the bottle, bong or crack-pipe
Nov 10, 2012 at 6:19 AM
- LBSI9ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,458
The question is how much is a superbowl worth? We have been lucky to have as many as we do. Most franchises havn't won a single title. 95 mil is worth every penny for a SB.
Nov 10, 2012 at 6:25 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,415
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:The question is how much is a superbowl worth? We have been lucky to have as many as we do. Most franchises havn't won a single title. 95 mil is worth every penny for a SB.
It isn't the bucks. It is the necessitated dismantling of the team of young players for one dude on his last legs.

